eight

(Hey! There is quite a little dialog in this chapter, but it's important to this story! I apologise to those to prefer long detailed paragraphs, and not dialog! But I promise it's needed and not pointless dialog either!)

8
1945

Anxiety builds up intensely and, scarily, quickly as I stroll to the library, my pace faster than usual as the nerves overwhelm me. My heart inside me thumps more rapidly, causing my anxieties to be at all time high. Blocking out the conversations of early bird students, all full from breakfast and hanging around the school's corridors waiting for classes to start. I swear my heart was in my bloody throat as I reach the library door, which was already wide open from it now being library hours. Gulping with the little saliva I had, my mouth dryer than ever while I hesitantly peek down each aisle. Up, Up, Up, each nerve in my body tenses with anticipation and immense anxiety.

Overthinking becomes more prominent by each passing second,

'He doesn't care.'

'He's just messing with you.'

'Why would he want you in that way?'

'Kora Riddle, you're taking this situation the wrong way'

'You didn't understand him, this isn't what he meant.'

Then, I spot him. Reading peacefully, leaning back into his chair; slouching lazily. Collecting my breaths, I inhale deeply, which unfortunately didn't help at all.

Fuck it. I'm doing this.

Strolling up to him, each step my heart beats more rapidly that it was probably bursting out of my chest at this point. Draco seems to notice me as I was only now a few steps from him, he confusingly glances at me then shuts the book before placing it on the desk.

"Kor-" Draco goes to speak as I reach his presence, Yet I do not pause to lean down and collide my craving lips against his.

Almost immediately all the insecurities and anxieties spill out from his touch, his cold hand brushes the side of my thigh, whereupon slowly travels to the back of it. From his long overdue contact, Goosebumps blast along my skin. From his indicating touch, I straddle him eargerly and I feel him smugly smile against my lips. His hands travel slowly, but passionately, from my thighs up to my waist; where he pulls me closer against his chest. With one hand, I cup his face and tenderly stroke my thumb across his cheek; with the other at the back of his neck, holding on tightly from this finally happening and not wanting to lose this feeling.

He felt like he belonged. With me, only me. Yes, it's selfish I guess. But I truly feel like we're one when together.

His touch felt so right. When it run along my skin, the shivers of comfort and longing overpowered me. His whole presence overpowered me. The way his eyes would dive in lightness to a darkening grey as he watched me, touched me, talked to me, anything; I felt what I did to him too. And my god did it turn me on.

Draco's gentle thumb comes in contact with my chin, and afterwards drives our lips apart from one another. His cold thumb strokes across my bottom lip, and I part my lips in anticipation to his unbelievable touch.

"Was this your feelings, or the visions, Riddle?" He asks, His compelling gaze drifts over my desperate expression.

"Both." I reply hesitantly, dreading his next answer.

He furrows his eyebrows with confusion and curiosity, "Both? Tell me how."

"They- They showed me something that I didn't want to happen at all, and it probably will, and I'm not letting it happen." I blurt, thoroughly disoriented words and breathe heavily as I gather myself.