[]We meet again! VS Scorbunny![]

"Behold, KAITO MOMOTA, LUMINARY OF THE STARS!" A voice boomed from downstairs. It seem to have came from this 'Kaito Momota' person, and they was definitely anything but polite, that was sure.

Professor Yukizome, Gonta, Ryoma and Kaede all rushed to the fence at the exact same time to see what was going on, hoping to clear their confusion. They broke the fence, nearly went over the edge, and gonta reacted first, pulling everyone back before they all fell. They looked down again, to see a very concerned teenager, still surprised by the sudden scream from downstairs. Kaede...wasn't surprised for the same reason that everyone else was. she was surprised to see him here.

"What's going on?" Ryoma questioned the boy from above. The purple haired one looked up. "Well, I'm here for the starter!" He answered, the large grin returning on his face. Kaede was shocked upon hearing that. Not only he was here, he was also going to pick a starter?! But then again, he *was* always dreaming about being a legendary pokemon trainer during class, the first to capture a pokemon from outer space.

"Oh! Then you must be Kaito Momota!" Chisa said. Kaito looked unimpressed. "You just noticed?! Didn't I announce my name to all of you guys?" He yelled. "More like screamed..." Ryoma commented, stepping back and sitting on the chair.

Kaito went up the stairs, but froze when he saw Kaede. "K-kaede!?" He stuttered, then laughed as a huge smile grew onto his face. "Hah! Kaede! How are you doing old friend?" Chisa gazed back to Kaede with a surprised expression. "You know him, Kaede?" She asked. Kaede nods, then turns to Kaito. "Ah...good to see you to! Are you here for your starter?" Kaede greeted.

Kaito grinned. "You bet I am!" He chuckled with overflooding positivity. He then seemed like he'd realized something. "Wait, are you here for a starter?" He exclaimed with a questioning voice, "Damn it! I'm late!!!!!!!!" He cried out, pulling his hair out along with his positive attitude from seconds ago.

Gonta and Chisa went to cheer Kaito up, obviously panicked while Kaede just stared. "He really haven't changed...huh?" Kaede thought with an sheepish expression, and Eevee lets out an I-knew-this-was-going-to-happen sigh. How did Kaito forget that Kaede already had a pokemon? They've met when they were at around 13, and Kaito surely couldn't have forgot Kaede's eevee. But it was possible, because this is Kaito we're talking about here.

"Hmph. Kaede already have a eevee by her side. You're not missing out." Ryoma said with a dull expression. Kaito immediately lightened up upon hearing that. He jumps up, and laughs like nothing had happened. Kaede always thought that was funny. Kaito was such an idiot, but it doesn't make you laugh, even if you're not his friend; He was encouraging, not to just his friends, but also others, and even his rivals sometimes, but no matter what you do, you can't seem to detect any sort of stupidity he Kaito when he was being kind.

"ALRIGHT! Now that everyone's here, let's pick your starter pokemon!" Chisa announced, clapping her hands together. Then, she took all of the pokeballs off the counter, and launched them into the air all at once.

Three pokemon jumped out - scorbunny, sobble and grookey - and they let out a cry before landing on the ground. "ALL RIGHT!" Kaito yelled in excitement, jumping up. Chisa smiled happily as Ryoma chuckled a bit, then walking up to sobble. "I'll pick this one." Ryoma said, picking up the water lizard pokemon. Kaito went next. He walked up to the remaining starters, then examined them closer. "Maybe grookey...or scorbunny, I heard the trainers that had scorbunny was very successful...but grookey looks like its a good match for me...." Kaito mumbled. "It's so hard to decide!!!" He yelled, pulling his hair.