THIS IS THE END (lmao.)

"Where did you go?" Mom asked when I silently came into my bedroom, I ignored everybody as soon as I went home. They even set up the decorations at the patio but I just couldn't. I met my eyes with my real boyfriend, Zach. I looked away as I felt guilt rushing into my veins. Mom followed me and I finally told her, "Mom. I-I... I don't know what to do anymore. I can't be here."

Mom looked at me with worried eyes, she sat down on my bed and started to pat my back. She then suddenly wrapped her arms around me and whispered to my ears, "How about 2 months in New York? Is that alright?" I looked at her and thought about it for few seconds. I am now in a legal age, so I could go anywhere I want.

I nodded. I just needed space from everything.

~

Daniel saw Amanda coming downstairs and she urged Daniel to follow her, which made them leave the guest alone and whispered to each other about the drama. "Why? What's wrong with Ivy?!" He whispered to Amanda. She sighed and looked at him, she just didn't want to see her own daughter like this. It made her heart ache.

"Ivy wants to go to New York as her birthday present for two months." Amanda told Daniel, she looked at Daniel's face. Finally, he sighed and nodded. He wanted to repay her for what he did to her to the hospital. So he agreed. Amanda also told him that the party is over and that everybody should go home.

Zach wanted to talk to his own girlfriend, but Amanda said it was not the time. He was worried for Ivy, but no matter where Ivy was and how she is... He will still wait for her.

It was his first time to love a girl so much, but... Ivy's heart belonged to someone else.

(Hahaha, ya'll thought this was the end chapter. No, I'm still continuing!)