Chapter 3: Catching up with my "enemy"

I have the wattpad app and it seems when reading the story on there the blue and purple thoughts don't show up in color so I just wanted to say sorry if you are one of those people reading this on the app since the thoughts may be confusing I hope you guys can figure it out even without the coloring 

~Alois’ point of view~

It’s after school and I’m waiting with Ciel as he waits for Sebastian to pick us up and I hug him tight, “I missed you so much Phantomhive~.” I said in a sing-song voice.
He pushed me off, “Let go of me.”
I chuckle and  put my legs on his lap I swear I think I saw him blush some, “Awe you’re just as stubborn like always I saw what you did to my manor were you hoping I’d come back at some point?”
Ciel grunts and looks away, “Hell no you were the last person I wanted back in my life!”
I laugh some and place a quick kiss on his cheek and he blushes very little and I smile, “Alright if you say so can I at least have my ring back?” points to the ruby ring.
Ciel plays with it a little and takes it off then his blue emerald ring handing it to me, “I won’t give it back you can wear this one so we can’t lose each other now…” blushing he puts it on my  thumb as I smile like a kid.
“He-he thank you Phantomhive” I blush slightly hard to notice as I sit on his lap and Sebastian pulls up and gets out walking to us.
Sebastian chuckles some as Ciel glared at him, “Well young master glade you found a new friend,” he smiled at me, “Nice to see you once again Sir Trancy I’m glad you’re back, now young master has a friend.”
Ciel kept glaring giving Sebastian the hint that he isn’t his friend but I spoke up, “He-he me,” points to myself, “his friend yeah right he still hates me I bet.”
Ciel nodded in agreement as he pushed my legs off his lap and stood and told me, “come on Trancy let’s get back to now our house.”
My eyes got wide and…Our house!? Yay! I run after him and Sebastian opens the door for us and Ciel slides in then me and I start cuddling him.
Ciel looks annoyed as he says, “Ugh, I don’t get a break huh?”
I looked at him and gave him an innocent smile almost good enough to fit a child’s face and spoke softly and sweetly, “He-he nope! I missed you too much to give you a break and I know you missed me.” Sebastian starts driving back to the Phantomhive manor as I keep cuddling the man I love so dearly. I’m glad he’s being nice in his own way even after what I did.
~Now in Ciel’s point of view~
We arrive at the manor and I get out Trancy still clutching on to me damn he’s annoying but I can’t push him away he came back, hell knows why but he did and he came looking for me… I never felt this loved. He does love me still right? I look at him in wonder as he holds my hand as we walk to the manor
“Oh Phantomhive um…” he was about to say something but he just kept staring, “What is it Trancy?” I looked around and then he started dragging me I followed the best I could.
“Where are you taking me Trancy!?” I asked annoyed and when I finally see where we’re going he found out where my pool was damn it!
Trancy said with the cutest smile I’ve seen on him, “Can we go swimming please!?” He looked in my eyes with big icy blue ones as I looked away with a grunt I said, “F…Fine just don’t do those eyes and you wear normal trunks.”
Trancy said with a slight chuckle, “Awe alright I thought you’d want me to wear shorts.” He said to tease me but I ignored as I led him upstairs to my room and handed him a pair of swim trunks and he smiled bright, kissed my cheek and ran off to another room to change.
I stood there in shock, why’s he so happy just being around me? I shook my head and changed.
Once out, Trancy dragged me down the stairs out to the pool and pushed me in and he jumped in after. Coming up from the water I was extremely mad at him as he had his smirk.
Trancy spoke with a teasing tone, “Awe is little Phantomhive mad? ~” I glare at him as he does his classic laugh. I actually missed that!?
I sigh as he jumped on my back and I held him so I don’t fall. What the bloody hell was this twit thinking!
This went on for hours by the time we got out my eyes were sparkling or well according to Trancy at least. Sitting on a lawn chair him climbing on my lap I sighed and just looked at him. Tired eyes is what I saw when he looked up at me he yawned cutely and his seal was gone. It felt nice seeing it wasn’t there… I don’t know why though maybe because it caused him pain…