Chapter 7: Three Days till the Dance

~Ciel’s Point of view~
We walk into school as Trancy’s holding my hand. So many people are staring its uncomfortable! I’m diverting my eyes every so often, to stare at the floor, as he walks to our lockers, practically dragging me.
Trancy finally let’s go of my hand and I open my locker getting books as he does the same. God he’s a pain sometimes but it does keep me entertained that way and it’s a quality I do like, at moments. We go to our first class and he sits next to me directly rather than in front like he would and the whole time he kept holding my hand. It was really uncomfortable like EXTREMELY.
Its lunchtime now and I sit where I usually do and Trancy is complaining quietly, “Ciel you should be sweeter with me so girls don’t take you or flirt with you…” He keeps going with a whine in his voice and I sigh kissing his cheek quickly and eat my bagged lunch silently.
~Alois’ point of view~
 Gahhh! He kissed my cheek! I snuggle his arm smiling and he looks away with slight blush. God that was way too cute. We survive the last three classes and head on home or so I thought since I fell asleep on him.
Once I do awake I he’s holding me in his arms letting me sleep. Blushing insanely red and I break free. “What the bloody hell!” he said once he hits his head holding it he looks at me. I blush more and hide all I can tell is that he’s laughing lightly.
~Ciel’s point of view~
I move his hands with a small smile and kiss his forehead. He blushes red and looks away. “Wh…Where might we be?” I say with a tease, “Well if you weren’t such a sleepy head you’d know we’re at the mall.”
I chuckle as he pouts like a kid and I climb out holding the door for him. “Come on I thought you’d like to see one it always would remind me of you when I go.”
~Alois’ point of view~
He thinks of me… how cute. Giggling I hug his arm as we walk in people giving us glares some confused. “Why are people staring Ciel? Isn’t it normal for couples to hang out together in public?” He looks at me with eyes that show he doesn’t want to say something. “What is it Ciel tell me!” He sighs deeply and takes me to an area where no one can see us and speaks softly, “Alois many people don’t agree when it comes to well this.” I tilt my head in confusion, “What do you mean?” He sighs, “The way we are acting as a couple is strongly disliked by many people so please Alois try and ignore it.” He kisses my cheek softly and I blush nodding. Holding my hand he walks places as I’m squealing on the inside. We go to Hot Topic, Bath and Body works, Hollister which Ciel didn’t like too much, then many more stores finally going home.
~Ciel’s Point of view~                                                                                                                                        God finally out, but I did have fun. Sighing I walk with Alois to the car and climb in and he gets in the passenger seat and hugs my arm tight as I drive back to the mansion