Chapter 6: Will he say yes?

~Alois’ Point of view~
“Gah, he’ll be here soon!” I yelled to Sebastian as I was hanging a banner trying not to fall.
“Sir Trancy don’t fall now we don’t need you with a broken limb.” He said as he was setting up two outfits for us to wear. Mine’s of course my outfit when I was thirteen just modified to fit my new fifteen year old body. Ciel’s is so cute!! His is a blue long tail coat that are waved at the tail, a white dress shirt a pair of blue long pants and a yellowish bow (the coat is from episode three of season one) We hear the door click and turn off the lights. I fix my collar a little and he walks in confused and looks a little worried.
~Ciel’s point of view~
Okay so it’s dark and I don’t even think Sebastian’s here. Is Trancy alright? Walking around I find the light switch and turn it on and Trancy is just a couple centimeters from my face. “What the bloody hell’s going on here Trancy?” I said looking annoyed some. He chuckled and kissed my cheek and I blushed. Bloody hell I hope he didn’t notice! “He-he it’s a surprise!” he said with an, I guess kind of cute smile as he grabbed my hand dragging me to the ballroom. When we got there my eyes widened in shock. A giant banner that says, “Will you go to the dance with me?” Tons and tons of balloons god so many I couldn’t even see the ceiling. Then there was even a cake my favorite to. He was pretty much about to wet himself as he looked at me. To shocked I couldn’t even speak let alone move. I swear I heard Sebastian snicker some in the background. Looking embarrassed as hell I turn to see Trancy about to cry. “You don’t like it do you… I’m sorry you don’t have to say yes.” Before he can get far I grab his arm and speak as steady as I can, shaking a little, “Now what makes you think I’m about to say no Trancy.” His face brightens instantly and he hugs me around the neck and I hug back slowly around his lower back with one arm. “So I see you’re in your old outfit Trancy” I said chuckling lightly.
Smiling proudly, he nods doing a sexy pose, “Oh I know you like it Phantomhive. So um do you like the one I have for you?”
“It suits me but why make them like what we’d wear as kids?” I said confused.
He smiles brighter and hugs me from behind laying his chin on my shoulder, “’Cause you looked so hot when you were younger and I want our first date to be like that too since all I’ve wanted was to go out with you since then.”
I blush some but hold his hands shakily. Sebastian comes up to me and snaps a picture of us and I sigh. “Let us go get some cake.” We walk over and Sebastian cuts a piece for each. Eating and chatting, I had a lot of fun talking to him. I actually can’t wait till the dance.