Pilot Part 1

Rip stood on a rooftop in Star City with 7 women and 1 man surrounding him. Unconscious. He needed them, to save his future from Vandal Savage, and his family.

Slowly, one by one they woke up. Winn moves to sit up, a sudden rush of pain hit his head, like waking up with a hangover. "Ah, my head!" He moans.

"Abby?" Raven asks, she had no idea where they were, but this certainly wasn't the ground.

"Raven, are you okay, what happened?" Abby was just as confused.

Sara ignored them all and got straight to the point, "Where are we?" She demanded, barely even feeling the headache, she'd had one too many hangovers for that.

"Ah." Jessica moaned, one minute she'd been falling asleep at her desk, drinking beer, and now she was sat on a rooftop with a bunch of strangers.

"Why don't you ask the dude who knocked us out and kidnapped us? British dude with a flashy thing? Ring any bells?" Ella groaned, her head hurt, just like she assumed everyone else's did.

"The name's Rip Hunter. I'm from East London. Oh, and the future." He says, dramatically. He had to make this seem believable, even though it was, and save his family.

"Nice to meet you, Rip." Ella tried to find the gun the police station had given her, just incase but realised it wasn't there.

"Uh, while you were incapacitated, I may have tampered with your weapons." He pauses and looked at them all. Sara looked pissed that she'd been kidnapped, again. Raven and Abby were still coming to terms with the tall buildings around them. Ella wanted to be anywhere but here. Jessica looked like she just wanted to sleep. Lena was, a little bit, intrigued. Veronica was clearly not used to being knocked out, or kidnapped. And Winn was just confused.

I've assembled you all because I need your help. The future of the world is in peril because of a man by the name of Vandal Savage." Rip explains. Winn nods and the rest, especially Sara and Jessica look like they just want him to get his 'hero' speech over and done with.

"That can't be. We destroyed him." Lena said, referring to the time The Green Arrow and The Flash called on Team Supergirl to help with the Savage problem.

"Yeah, the Green Arrow and Flash helped us do it." Winn backs up his, sort of, friend.

"And therein lay the problem. Unless you kill him with a specific ancient dagger, Savage can be restored from but a single cell." Rip explains.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jessica asks.

"Vandal is immortal. He reincarnates, apparently." Says Winn.

"Yeah, been there, done that, wasn't very fun." Sara says, Veronica, Raven and Abby look at her as if she's crazy. Well any person would if they hadn't been there at the time.

"And what the hell does this Randall guy got to do with us?" Jess asks, she'd never thought of herself as the 'hero' type, but surprised herself every now and then.

"Vandal." Rip corrects her. "In the future, he will employ the evil he's perfected over his long life, and the power he has amassed throughout history, to finally conquer the world. I've been tasked with assembling an elite team to stop him." He explains. Veronica came from an Earth where hero's were just fictional characters and looked eager to give it a try, even though she couldn't exactly do much except explain history.

"How?" Sara asks, still very skeptical, she didn't believe his whole 'I'm from the future' thing.

"To travel through time. To capture Savage before he grows into the monster he becomes." Rip answers.