Chapter 14

Zaiya Halon.

California.

Sitting in my bed I looked through old pictures of my dad and I

Sitting in my bed I looked through old pictures of my dad and I. Miss him like crazy, before he died my family was perfect in my eyes my mom loved my father like no other but right when he died she changed.

She started bringing in different men each night and just did anything she wanted without a care in the world, that's when I started to take care of myself because no one else could.

"STOP FUCKING PLAYING BITCH" I heard a mans voice yell before I heard tussling and chairs move downstairs. Getting out of my bed I walking down to see what the fuck was going on.

"Mark stop honey please I can't breathe" I heard my mom say

Looking I see this big ass nigga sitting on top of my moms body choking her to damn near death. "What the fuck are you doing" I said before going over grabbing the mans arm so he could stop choking her.

"Fuck out the way bitch" he said before slapping me right in my face making me stumble back some.

"Ohhh fuck no"

Getting up I grabbed a vase and threw it at his head making him fall onto the hard wood floor blacking out. "What the fuck did you do you dark ass bitch" my mom yelled while fixing her hair

"He was choking the hell out of you what do you mean" I said looking at her like she was crazy

"You dumb bitch, I didn't ask for your fucking help, did I ever say black bitch come help me I'm dying" she said while getting up and walking towards me.

"You were fucking turning purple, you was about to die, why are you mad at me right now he was just beating your ass"

"how about you mind you fucking business, damn why did your fucking daddy have to be dark skin I can't stand your black ass" she said before punching me in my eye

Surprised for a second I stood there holding my eye because why would she punch me because I helped her not pass the fuck out. Looking at her I watched as she got a water from the faucet before bending over and pouring some on the nigga.

"You can get your shit and leave hoe" she said looking at me before getting more water

"Why would you just punch me"

"BYE GET YOUR SHIT"

Walking up the stairs I went to my closet and grabbed 2 suitcases before I started filling them with anything that's clean and that could fit in it. I can't fucking drive right now, I can barely see out of my left fucking eye. Grabbing my phone I looked through my contacts for someone to come pick me up.

"Ughhh I can't believe I'm doing this" I said before pressing the name

Waiting for it to ring I brought my phone to the bathroom before looking in the mirror at myself because I now have a print on my cheek and I have a black eye as well. I don't know why I get treated like this.