Chapter 3- Still 1st year

Hi so this one will be very short but I wanted to update again as a sorry for making u guys wait.

*Love interest POV (still don't know who to do)

He still can't forget those sea green eyes. They tormented him day and night, never leaving him alone. He didn't know what to do and believed that he would forget about them soon. He was wrong, it was only a week from Christmas break and he still couldn't forget about them. The worst part of all is he didn't even see which house she was in. There was something about those eyes, they reminded him of his own. They held a sadness that only came from growing up too early. He still didn't understand what intrigued him so much, they where just like any other pair of eyes, except they weren't. The second he made eye contact he immediately thought of the sea. He was thinking of this as he was planning the next prank with the others. They hadn't noticed how he stayed silent, thinking that it was just something that would pass. After a few more seconds of him staying quiet he joined in on the others, still unable to forget those eyes.

*Persephones POV*

Unnoticed, unbothered, and observant. Those seemed to be the words that where used to describe her. She didn't mind, knowing that if she remained this way, others would soon forget about her. Even her housemates, and roommates. The teachers hadn't even noticed her once, too busy calling on Lily Evans, the brightest witch of the year. She hated the first few weeks of school, all they did was read from the textbooks and answer questions. Her dyslexia left her unable to read, and her ADHD unable to pay attention. This was not good because Professor McGonagall, surprised to see a girl in the back that she had never noticed before, decided to walk up to her while the others where doing they're assignments. Minerva was intrigued, to say the least, as to why the girl wasn't doing her assignment. She made it to her desk, and finally caught the attention of the girl.

"Why aren't you doing you're assignment?"

"I can't professor."

"What do you mean you can't? It's not like you can't read."

At this the girl looked down ashamed.

"That's exactly why I can't. I have a disorder muggles call dyslexia, meaning the words come off the page and I can't read them."

McGonagall looked perplexed. She had never heard of this, and didn't know what to do. She decided to ask the girl to stay with her after class. 

*time skip*

She watched as the girl approached her. Her posture and stance made her almost invisible. She didn't understand why but she had a weird urge to look away whenever she came around.

"I want to understand more about this disorder. Do you have any others that I should know about?"

"ADHD, meaning I can't stay still and I get distracted very easily. Basically making class impossible."

"Is it ok if I tutor you? It could be easier for you if it was one on one."

"I would love that professor!"

"Great, I'll give you a schedule with the times you can come."

To say Persephone Jackson was happy is an understatement. She was elated to finally be able to learn something. This is how it went on until Christmas break, her having private sessions with all her professors. Apparently, professor McGonagall had spread the word of her conditions and she had learned everything a lot better than before. She was so busy with lessons that she had forgotten all about Smelly Gabe and her mother, but it all came back to her in the compartment on her way to King's station. She stepped off the train with a sad expression, knowing that when she came back she would be scarred from another Christmas with Smelly Gabe.

Hi guys! So I'm gonna explain some stuff, the timelines gonna be a bit off, don't blame me. Basically she wont be going to Yancy Academy as a student but she was going to be there to see if it could be a potential school for her. She's being made to go to the school because Gabe doesn't want her to be more powerful than him. Grover is her tour guide and he smells her being powerful immediately. Mrs. Dodds also smells her and in the field trip she will attack. Everything is basically the same after that, but everything that happened in the Lightning Thief happened during a break at Hogwarts. I know not very planned out but ohh well. Thanks for reading and vote on who you guys want.

Sirius Black

Remus Lupin (Idk about him anymore because I just remembered that she learns that she should fight werewolf's so that might not work, but if you guys want it I'll do it)

Stay safe!