chapter 2

I sit down at my desk in the classroom, I see the bully. Noah Jonson, a boy with black hair, cream white skin and a pretty smile.
He looks at me and grins.
"Hey brat" He says to me.
"How is it to be you? "He says
"Probably miserable! " Someone says in the background.
Everyone laughs again, except Rose.
"Stop you idiot! Have some respect! "
Rose says to Noah. I look in her eyes, they aren't yellow. They are red.
"Oh sorry miss bodyguard" Noah says

Noah looks at me. "Oh now the little baby is saaaadd? Awww how bad isn't that? " Says Noah while looking at me.

I try to hold in my tears, but one hops out, and sooner or later I can't hold it in anymore. I get up and run to the bathroom, I hear everyone in my class laugh at me and I also hear Rose scream "YOU ASSHOLES! " and then also "VILOT"

when I get to the bathroom I look at the mirror and see myself, a girl with long black hair , pale skin and freckles. I wonder why I'm here. Why am I here just to suffer?
"NO ONE WANTS ME ANYWAY! " I scream at the mirror and then I hear the door shut close.
I turn around and see Rose standing there looking at me. Her eyes. her eyes are blue.

I start to cry as I see her, I collapse on top of the dirty bathroom floor and just cry. Rose walks to me and hugs me. I feel her tear on my shoulder.

When schools done, I walk home.
I see trees, cars, House's and, Rose.
Rose is going home with me, I see how she looks at me but I don't look back.
"Your my best friend, you know that right? " Says Rose from no where.
"Yea" I say
She stops walking.
"What is it? " I say to Rose looking behind me.
She grabs my shoulders and drag me closer to her.
I get nervous, she finally says
"Tell me, tell me why your sad.. Tell me.. Please" She says with tears in her eyes.
I look at her bright blue eyes that are 4 cm away from mine.
"Vilot" She says
I look at her and soon I look down.
She isn't holding my shoulders anymore.
"I'll tell you.. " I mumble
"But can we go to my house first? "
Rose nods and quickly grabs my arm, she starts running, and she's dragging me with her. When we are outside my house she looks at me and says "your going to tell me right? "
"I was planning on it" I later say

We walk in the house and I see mom.
"Hi sweetie, hi Rose" Says my mom
"Hi miss Smith! " Rose says back
I grab Rose's arm and run upstairs with out saying hi to my mom.

When we get in my bedroom Rose immediately sits down on my bed, I see that she's taping on the bed so I can sit down. I sit down next to Rose.
She looks at me with her sad eyes.
"Now" She says near tears
I take a deep breath. "So.. "
"I have been so sad lately.. And that's because I feel like no one needs me in this world.. I'm just a mess. And everyone in our school bullies me for being dumb and not caring. It feels like I never get love.. And.. My best.. Best friend died in a car crash. I saw it happened.. She was my best best friend" I says near in tears
"She-she- she was the best friend you could ever want" I cried.
I see Rose look down.
"If no one wants me.. Then why do I even need to be here? " I say
I take a deep breath again and pull up my sleeves.
"Omg! " Rose say while crying
You might already now what I did to my arms.

After I told Rose all about why I'm so sad I start to feel a pain in my head, a very bad pain
"Ow! " I say
"What is it?!" Rose asks
"My head hurts a lot" I answer
"Why? " She asks.
"I don't know"

The pain only gets worse and worse, and at the end I fainted of all the pain.

When I wake up I see a white room,
With all kinds of doctors stuff.
I see Rose sitting on a chair and I see mom looking out the window.

When they noticed me they came running at me, I saw that my mom's eyes where dark purple.
But then I look at Rose's eyes, that's a weird eye I think.
Rose's eyes are purple blue and yellow.
I have never seen dose eyes before, I wonder if it's rare.
"Vilot! " I hear
"What what?! " I say
It's mom, she hase been trying to talk to me for over 2 minutes.
I wasn't paying attention because I was starting at my favorite eyes.
Rose's bright eyes.