chapter 4

When we got to the airport we Waited for like 1 hour for our flight. "I wonder how long it takes to fly to LA" I hear Luke say. Luke hase never been in LA. "Well not that long so" I hear mom say. When we get in the plane I see that there isn't that many people. I get more glad about that cuz I have social anxiety a little. When the plane takes off I get a weird feeling. Like that something bads gonna happen. I hear that Rose is starting to get scared. I hold her hand while we take off. She looks at my hand then on me. I see a little smile and then her purple and yellow eyes. When the plane lands we go to a car that mom as rented it's starting to get dark out already. I still have a bad feeling as we get in the car. But I don't think much of it. I remember mom start driving but then I don't remember anything. I open my eyes to see that we are parked somewhere. I don't recognize the place. I don't think much of it and turn around to ask mom where we where.
*I must have fallen asleep*
I think.
When I look at the drivers seat. I see mom. But she's just sitting there.
"Mom? " I ask
"Mom are we in LA? "
"Mom" "Hello mom?! "
I look to my left and I see Luke and Rose. They look dead.
"Rose?" "Luke?!"
"Guys! " "Guys wake up! "
"GUYS! " "WAKE UP! "

"AHHHHHH" I scream
"Omg Vilot what happend?! " Rose says.
I see mom driving and I see Luke staring at me like I just got stabbed by a serial killer. "Vilot what just happened? " Luke says.
"Did you have a bad dream honey? " I hear mom say from the drivers seat.
It took a  fue minutes for me to answer
"Yea.. I guess I did" I answer
"Well it's okey because!! We are here! " Mom says
I look out the window to just see.
Palm trees, the sun shining right in to the car window and people having fun. "Mom where are we staying?" I ask "oh we are going to stay at a hotel somewhere near by" Mom answers.

I start getting this bad pain in the back of my head. I accidentally say ow. But it seems like no one heard. Except for Rose. I see that Rose is staring at me. And it looks like she's about to tell me something.
"Mom can we pull over! "
I say quickly.
"What why?!" Mom says confused.
"Because eh I em... Eee ehhh m OH I need to go to the toilet! " I say without thinking about that we are in the middle of traffic.
"What- eh em sure just wait a second. " Mom says
I see Rose staring at me even more confused. And now also Luke.
I see them and get embarrassed.
When we finally pull over in a cafe I run on the bathroom and start breathing heavily.
"Hooo okey ooookey" "I think Rose knows what's gonna happen! " "Ahhh"
I scream and then start crying.
"Why.. " I says.
I hear knocking on the bathroom Door. I turn around quickly and wip of the tears on my cheek. And then I open the door. It's Rose.
I stare at her blue and purple eyes.
"Wha- eh.. What is it" I ask trying not to cry. "Are you okey? " I hear Rose say while looking down.
I look at her and don't know what to say.
Then Rose pushes me in the bathroom and shuts the door.
"Vilot! " Rose says
"I know what's gonna happen to you! And I wanna help" Rose says.
I look at her bright blue eyes and her sad face.
"I forgot the pills at home.. There's nothing we can do.. " I say eventually.
Rose looks at me shocked. Then she looks down and starts crying.
I hug her. "Sorry.. " I say.
She looks at me. "You don't need to be sorry.. I have" Rose says "Why you?" I ask. she doesn't answer and just walks out. But before she does I grab her arm and ask "please don't tell my mom.. " She looks at me and walks away. I look at the mirror again .
* I can't believe it-* I think
Half of my left eye. Is black.