chapter 3

"Vilot?" "Vilot!" I hear two voices
"Vilot wake up! "

"What?! "

Oh, it was just a flashback.. From when I was at the hospital, it has already been 2 weeks since that happend but I still get that horrible pain but I have medicine for that so it's fine. Or it was fine.

We have summer holidays now, so me and mom are going to LA for the summer. But we aren't going alone, Luke and Rose will be going with us.
I feel more happy when they are with me so. "Vilot? Have you packet your bags? " Says my mom
"Yes mom" I mumble
"When are your friends coming?"
"They are on there way" I answer

*bling*

A message.

I get up from the floor and take my phone thats on my bed, it's Luke. I open the text to see what Luke said.
*hey vilot, we are waiting for you guys at school okey?* Luke says.
*sure, we will be there in 10 minutes*
I answer.

"Mom!" I yell to my mom, "They are waiting for us at school! " I say
"Okey! " I hear from the kitchen down stairs. When we are done packing we go to the car to put all our bags in the trunk. "Mom?" I say "yea? " Mom answers. "Why the heck to you have so many bags? We are going to be in LA fore 2 weeks! Not a whole year." I say to mom. "And mom don't be surprised.

Surprised. Bright pink.

"Hey! I'm not surprised! " Mom says.
"Oh, really? your eyes are flipping bright pink mom?! Don't you think I cant see that? " I then answer back.
Mom looks at me embarrassed. And I know she is bc her eyes are orange.

When we get in the car we drive to my school.
*I wonder how long they have been waiting for us?* I think.

When we arrive at the school I immediately see Rose's bright eyes
And Lukes pretty smile . Dose humans are so pretty.

"Viloootttt" I hear
"God vilot why do you always do this? "
"Hello?! "
"Vilot! "

"What what?!" I say

"There you are vilot! We are here now ! " Says Rose with her beautiful bright yellow eyes
"Now are we going to have some fun In LA!! " Says Luke.
My mom and Rose says yes.
And I smile.
But then, I feel this pain in the back of my head again, I don't think much of it because I have the medicine in my backpack. Or so I thought.

I look in my backpack to get the medicine but I can't find it. I get stressed and need to have them or else I'll faint again. And also-
No one knows this but, when the Doc gave me the medicine he said that I needed to take them as soon as I have the pain because if I don't, I'll faint but also slowly and slowly I'll start loosing emotions,  and then I'll be emotionless if I don't eat dose pills..

Stressed. White.

I ask mom stressed if she knows where dose pills are. She answers with a "oh honey. Don't worry. You can handle that pain can you? " Mom looks at me and she looks really happy. I don't wanna ruin her vacation. So I just. Let it be.
But I noticed Rose staring at me.
She's worried. Like she knows what's gonna happen.