one - make me

VIEWER DISCRETION SLIGHTLY ADVISED!

~sofie~

i woke up on sunday to the sun shining in my eyes and my golden blonde hair spread out all over my face. i turned over to check the time to see pansy still sleeping. it read 12:48pm.

not as bad as i expected.

i thought to myself.

im tired as shit and i have a terrible headache. pansy and i spent all night partying in the common room, and we drank a whole bottle of fire whiskey each. which was not planned. we also have a fucking potions test tomorrow which i didn't study for and if i get a bad grade my moms gonna beat my ass.

i climbed lazily out of bed noticing i only had underwear and someone else's t-shirt on.

it was chilly in our room so i rapped my arms around my body and i walked over to the bathroom, the cold floor tickling my bare feet.

i got into the bathroom and shut the door quietly so i wouldn't wake pansy. i looked in the mirror to see that someone must have done my makeup last night because my face was covered in absolutely terribly done makeup. there was also mascara on the mirror, and my makeup bag and almost everything else was on the floor, unless it was taking a swim in the overflowing sink water which happened brown because of my broken makeup pallet i had noticed floating at the top.

"ugh" i scoffed. "what a mess. who wants to clean this up on hangover sunday huh."

hangover sunday was a day that me and pansy made up and used as an excuse to put things off or procrastinate things we have to do till monday. because we most likely had a bad hang over from the night before.

i looked in the mirror once again and also saw my hair was a mess, my blue eyes where red as hell, and i had hickeys all over my neck.

'my god Blaise seriously?'

me and blaise occasionally hooked up. but i never felt anything for him. but i knew for a fact we had hooked up last night because i had his shirt on. it was his quidditch shirt and it smelled like shit.

i washed my face and brushed my teeth, then walked out of the bathroom and saw pansy sitting up on her bed.

"morning sof." she yawned.

"morning pans." i smiled, she too had makeup all over her face and i couldn't help but laugh.

"what?" she asked.

i forgot i didn't have my makeup on anymore and that's why she wasn't laughing.

"nothing.." i chuckled. "go look in the mirror. i think someone tried to do a james charles makeup look on you last night." i giggled.

james charles was a makeup artist from the muggle world if you didn't already know.

"WHAT!" pansy yelped, quickly getting up from her bed and speed walked over to the bathroom. she screamed when she opened the door, and i couldn't quite tell if it was from the makeup, or the mess we made.

i laughed some more.

i went to my dresser and grabbed some red and white plaid pj pants and a white cropped tang top. i slipped them on then grabbed a black rubber band on my wrist and put my hair into a loose messy bun then pulled it slightly to the side. i pulled out two small front strands and two strands by my ear. my skin was pretty clear so i didn't need any makeup. so i applied some clear lipgloss on and put my fluffy christmas socks on and ran to the door, wanting to get breakfast, well now lunch.

"i'm going to eat pansy."

"whatever." she grumbled.

why does she always have to be so annoying when she's hung over. my god.

i ran through the freezing halls and down the stairs, slightly rethinking my choice of cloths.

when i got to the bottom of the stairs to the common room it was awfully bright, just like when i woke up.

i saw draco sitting in the arm chair next to the fire wearing grey sweats and a white tang top. the sun shining right on him.

damn, those sweats on him show his lower half so nicely. but i can't think of him this way. no.

for a second there i almost forgot he's a bitch.

"what are you looking at collins."

"nothing malfoy, just how you don't pull off the sweats is all." i said, my head held high chuckling. i was almost at the door but he jumped out of his seat and blocked my path.

"oh i don't pull them off eh?" he said with a smirk growing on the sides of his pale but smooth looking skin.

"nope." i said flatly.

"bold much." he spat in my face.

"would you mine getting the fuck out of my way? i'm hungry and i need you to move so i can go get some damn food."

"and what if i say no?" he said, his smirk now growing into an evil grin. i stared into his grey eyes for what seemed like a while.

i never noticed how pretty his eyes where.

"i- i-" i stammered, and i NEVER stammer shit.

"awe, do i make you stammer collins?" he teased.

"shut up." i said rolling my eyes. i put my hands to his chest and pushed him out of the way. but he grabbed my wrist before i could leave and pushed my back against the door. his cold hands touched my bare shoulders and i could feel his rings press against them. his face was suddenly so close to mine i could smell his breath. it smelled of spicy apples and spearmint toothpaste. he got an inch closer and his nose brushed against mine.

"make me."

fuuuuck

that right there is my weakness. i felt my legs suddenly turn into spaghetti noodles and my insides turned in and out. but all i could do was look at him. i couldn't move, i was afraid if i did i would simply dissolve onto the floor.

he does this to me all the time. he teased me, called me names. but most the time it was rude. this time it was more sexual. there was so much tension.

suddenly i saw his eyes move to my lips.

'good day to put on lipgloss' i thought.

NO. i have to stop thinking like this.

i pushed him back, looking him up and down, and grinned just like he had.

"in your dreams."

i walked out of the door and heard him scoff loudly. like he wanted me to hear it.

i slowly walked to the cafeteria. my mind racing with thoughts about what just happened.

one of them being,

what in the fuck just happened.