five - amortentia

FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR #3 IN SPICE!!! AHHH THANK YOU IT MEANS SO MUCH❤️ (it went down to number 9 again in the midst of writing this smh😐✋) ANYWAY...

so i'm adding a new character for this chapter, you may or may not know him;)

tell me if you want to see him more often lol

this is Louis Partridge as Noah Adams

PICTURE HIM LIKE THAT LOL ^

isn't he hot LMAO. anyway on the the story.

⚠️TW: VIEWER DISCRETION HIGHLY NOW I SAY HIIIIGY ADVISED.

~noah~

i was waiting outside that damn door for so long i thought i was gonna blow. i swear i was waiting there for a fucking year.

once he walked out of the room and was out of sight, luckily not seeing me hiding behind a closet door, i ran to the dorm door and casted a spell to unlock it.

i waltzed inside.

she was sleeping peacefully. shes so stunning.

i tiptoed quietly over to the bed making sure not to make any noise, and i set the glass and note on the night stand on the left side of his bed.

i stood there for a second, watching her chest rise and fall, her bare body laying under the covers. but i couldn't risk standing there any longer, if he found me in here he would whoop my ass to fucking Uranus if you ask me. 

so i left the room, snickering to myself with a evil grin on my face and thought:

i cannot believe i just pulled that off.

~sofie~

i woke up to the sun shining in my face and turned over thinking draco was there, but when my hand reached over to the other side of the bed to grab him, i felt nothing but crinkled and cold sheets.