two - the closet

⚠️TW: VIEWER DISCRETION HIGHLY ADVISED!!

this chapter was very hard for me to write. i'm sorry. i hope you like it though.

~sofie~

i walked into the cafeteria to see most of the slytherins at the slytherin table eating lunch. i'm guessing it was around 1:30 now, so that explains why everyone's here.

i trudged over to the table and sat down next to daphne greengrass. i smiled politely, and grabbed a plate.

"hey sof, what are you gonna eat?" she asked

"hey, i'm not sure yet." i replied. i didn't seem to be hungry at all anymore, not after what happened. in fact, i felt like i needed to puke. plus the hangover on top of that. i smiled at her again because she was being awfully nice this morning.

i grabbed some fruit and that's it, watermelon, pineapples and a granny smith apple. i stared at the food on my plate. i poked and prodded it with my fork for a while until i noticed someone slam a plate across and a couple seats down from me. i looked up nervously, already knowing who it was gonna be. and i was correct, the one and only draco malfoy. he sat down next to goyle, who i hate.

he always looks at me weird.

"ay! draco where have you been?" he said nudging malfoy's shoulder while multitasking and grabbing a croissant.

"busy." draco said with absolutely no emotion whatsoever, so i couldn't read him. not like i could ever read him anyway.

"ahem." i cleared my throat and i poked my food again, only this time picking up a very damaged piece of watermelon. i took a bite out of it, which was clearly a mistake because right when i took a bite i felt it, i was going to puke.

i jumped out of my seat and ran out of the cafeteria to the nearest bathroom down the hall. i bursted into the bathroom not even checking if anyone was in the stalls. i just threw the stall door open and puked. and it hurt. i hate throwing up. it hurts my stomach terribly.

my mom used to make fun of me for it.

when i puke i feel a burning in my stomach, and it doesn't go away. not until 30 min after i puke. i was puking non stop and it felt like everything had just came out.

this was a result of last nights drinking and this morning's anxiety.

my body went weak and i couldn't even hold my hair back. i barely noticed when someone ran into the bathroom and opened the stall i was in. i jumped slightly when they opened the door. i was still throwing up dreadfully so i couldn't turn around to see who had came in.

but whoever it was, was now holding my hair back for me as i continued puking. i puked for about 2 minutes straight. and when i was done i collapsed off the toilet, but whoever the person was that was holding my hair caught me and was holding me in their arms. i felt weak and alone. and the only thing i could think about is how this would happen at home and my mother would just laugh. she would just laugh and laugh at me.

i couldn't move, or open my eyes. my body felt like jello. and i could tell everything was out of my system. i slowly pried my eyes open to see platinum blonde hair and my eyes soon met the same grey eyes i saw earlier this morning.

draco.

i stared at him, then looked down. i was confused.

why was he here?

i was embarrassed. i had just puked in front of draco and now he was holding me.

nice one sof.