~The Meet~

Chapter 1

I was walking down the abandoned alleyway on a patrol, I had always thought these patrols were sort of stupid. You never caught anyone, if you're a
not-in-spotlight hero like me, and even if you did catch a thief, you wouldn't get any credit. They would always let the thief go after a day or two, because there was "not enough evidence" or something like that.
People don't really pay attention to me or anyone else who works in the dark. They barely even knew we existed, I cannot tell you how many times I've been at a crime scene and been mistaken for a civilian.

After a long while, I decided my patrol should come to an end and get some rest. I was heading for my apartment complex when I saw a green haired man with a black hood, he bumped into me; he apologized and ran off.
I thought nothing of it, and continued my path home.

When I got to the apartment complex I felt like something was off. I checked around to make sure it was the right apartment, everything was the same.
I just had this odd feeling, like someone was following me. It started when I bumped into that creepy guy with green hair. Was he following me?
I was about to go into my apartment building when I felt a small gush of wind behind my back. My stomach sank, I felt like I had holes in my stomach.
I quickly turned around and saw the man with the green hair and black hood.

I was speechless, he really did follow me!
He pointed a box cutter to my neck and said,
"Come with me, or I slice your throat and leave you here to die."
"Why would I go with you? I don't even know you!" I yelled back knocking the box cutter out of his hand.
He turned around and took a few steps away.
I was about to tell him to leave, but he then turned around and pulled out a gun. It was pointed towards me.
"How about this then, come with me or i shoot your brains out." He said in full seriousness, I could tell he was serious. He was about to pull the trigger.
"Fine, I'll go with you. Just don't kill me, please."
I pleaded.

He had the gun pointed to my head while we were walking back down the alley.
I didn't want to get my brains blown out so whenever he asked me any questions, I replied honestly.
He started to mumble something, it sounded like he was distracted so I tried to move away from his grasp, but he saw what I was doing and shot the gun. I dodged it, he then backed me up against the wall and put the gun to my head.

"If you want to die, be my guest. But you said it yourself to not kill you. So i suggest, you keep with me." He said obviously annoyed with me

He then tied my wrists together, then pulled on the rope as we started walking again.

We then finally got to an abandoned warehouse.
There was a couple of crates and old stuff in the warehouse. It looked like it had seen better days.
We got to an empty corner of the warehouse with a single chair in there.
"Sit. I'll be right back, and if you try anything funny I'll be able to see on the camera's." He demanded.

I sat down and waited for a few minutes, all I could think about was "how am I going to escape this one." Ive come into problems like this before.
It was just another creep out for money and riches.

The man then came back into the warehouse with more rope and duck tape.
Before I knew it I was tied to the chair with tape over my mouth.
"You did talk a lot, so maybe that will help."
He said clearly being annoyed at me.

The man then took off his hood and revealed himself. I thought it was another random hobo, but boy was I clearly mistaken.
It was the infamous villain,

Izuku Midoriya...