6- I Have A Friend?

Rose's P.O.V.

As Hill leads me to my room, she tells me everything that I need to know.

"Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton will be your trainers, at least when they are not on a mission, although, you were trained with Thor, so I doubt they will be able to teach you much. Fury said to get changed and go work on your archery after you have a nap, but I don't think that you need one......"

I gaze off into the distance, almost blocking out everything she says. I guess that I do it a lot. I snap back to reality when she starts snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Rose! Earth to Rose! Are you there? Anyways, the cafeteria is down the hall to the right, and the training room is down the hall to the left. There are clothes for you in your room, as well as a bathroom. My room is on your right, and Natasha's room is on your left. If you need anything, just ask me." She says, stopping in front of what I think is my room.

"Thanks again Maria. I'll call you if I need anything. Bye!" I said as I stepped into my room, closing the door between us. After I heard a faint 'bye', and I heard footsteps, and a door closing, I turned around

All I see is grey. Grey walls, grey furniture, grey sheets, grey, well, everything! Right now I'm debating whether black is better than this or not. I go to the closet, and pull something out of it. I think it's a uniform like Maria's. I start trying to pull it on, but I have a little trouble. This is tight!

I look at myself in the mirror, and gasp. It's VERY form-fitting! It's comfortable, but I'm not used to it. Oh well. I grab my bow and arrows off of my bed, and head to the training room.

But as I open my door, I run into a guy about my age-well, at least my age on Earth. I'm 18 here- causing him to drop a bunch of files everywhere.

"I'm so so sorry! Here, let me help." I said, bending over to pick up the files.

"It's fine. Hey, are you new around here? I don't think I've seen you before." He asks, looking at me as I pick up the last of the files.

"I guess that you can say that. Does sleeping in the Med Bay count?" I said, as I grabbed my bow from off the floor.

"You're the Asgardian? That's so cool! I've been wanting to meet another Asgardian." He says, as we start walking towards the training room.

"Another? Who was the first?"

"Oh, I met Thor. He's a really good guy. Really loud, but nice. Now that I think about it, you look like him a tiny bit. But hey, it's not like your family or anything." he says, shrugging. I can't help but smile at that.

"Actually, funny story, he's my brother." I said, trying so hard not to laugh as his jaw drops, and almost drop the files again. Lucky for him, I caught them.

"Y- you- you're Rose? Wait, wait, wait, I'm talking to a princess?" I nod, and he goes nuts.

"I'm talking to a princess! This is crazy! Me, a guy from a small town in Oklahoma, is talking to a princess of Asgard! What is it like there?"

"I don't know. I can't remember. Two years ago, I was there, and now I'm here, and I can't remember anything about my past." He looked sorry for me as we stopped in front of the training room.
"Well, this is my stop. I guess I'll see you around." I said, opening the door.

"Ya. It's nice to have a new friend. Well, I've got to get these to Agent Hill. Bye!" He said, turning back towards the hall.

"Bye!" I called after him, although he probably didn't hear me.

I have a friend. Wow, that's weird. Why? Because I feel great.

__________________________

Hi!

Okay, I'm sorry, but this chapter and a few others might suck, because I'm kind of at a writers block, and I've barely started the story! Oh well.

Sorry about the late update. My parents took my phone because I didn't do my chores, so ya. I'll try to post another one as soon as I can!

- Rose