8- Lucas, and Tony Stark?

Rose's P.O.V.

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I bolt up in my bed, panicking about the beeping. There is never beeping unless someone is attacking! I quickly get out of my bed, and I look at my alarm clock, realizing that I set an alarm.

Wait, why did I set an alarm? I never set an alarm! Oh ya! A year from today I arrived on Earth! Silly me. Oh, this is what you might of missed in the past year.

Bruce Banner kind of broke Harlem.

I haven't seen Lucas since that day. he was transferred to a base in Alaska.

Clint was transferred to a base in D.C. about three months ago, so just before my birthday. Or, what I think is my birthday.

Natasha is on a mission in Russia, and has been for a month now. ( She felt bad for leaving me alone. Don't tell her I told you. )

Ya, that's my amazing life.

Anyways, I quickly change into my clothes for the day. A white tank top, light blue pants, and ombré shoes, put my hair into a 7 strand braid, and I put on an arrow necklace that I found in my quiver a while ago. I grab my Divergent book, and settle down to start reading it, until Fury interrupts my thoughts.

"Rose, come to my office, now."
I groan, grabbing my purse and my phone- yea, phone. I'm all caught up on technology now - and head out towards his office.

I slowly open his door, and quickly close it again. Why? Tony Stark is in there. I know what he does with women. It's disgusting. Maybe he didn't see me, and I can slowly walk away from the door, and-

"Rose, I saw you. Come in here."

Maybe if I don't do anything, he won't think that-

"Now Rose."

Well, that plan didn't work.

I go in, and I take a seat in the chair beside Tony, as he looks at me up and down. What is he thinking? He has a girlfriend!

"Ok, the reason, I called you both here, is simple. Rose, you are going to live at Stark Tower for a little while. Tony, she's living with you and Pepper. No excuses." He says as Tony and I both open out mouths to protest.

"Fury! I don't run a babysitting service!"

"Sir! You know what he does with women! He is corny, selfish, immature, cocky, self-centered, and a total womanizer!"

"What she said! Wait a sec...."

"And Tony! I am not a baby! I'm 19 here, but on Asgard, I'm older that both of you plus Coulson and Hill and Pepper combined!"

"19, child. Baby, who cares?" He says, giving me the signature Stark smile that makes women swoon. Me? I just roll my eyes, and think about how much of an idiot he is.

"Rose, go pack your things. Coulson and I are going to have a word with Mr.Stark." Fury says, giving Tony the death glare, as is Coulson when he steps out of the shadows. He really likes doing that, dosen't he?

Ohhhhhhh. Tonys gonna get it! I smile, leaving the room, only to bump into a young man about my age. It takes me a second to register who it is.

"Lucas Breyers! Where in the world have you been?" I demand, as he chuckles.

"I think that you already know the answer to that. I just got back."

"Well, this sucks." I say, as we walk towards my room.

"What do you mean?"

"I arrive on Earth, and you leave. You come back, and I'm leaving! Why does life have to be so mean?" I rant. Lucas chuckles. We stop in front of my door, and we say our goodbyes.
I start packing my things, wondering what Fury and Coulson are 'discussing' with Tony, and remembering the memories about everything that I pack away.

I pick up two photos. The first one, is of me, Nat, and Clint at a paintball arena, all of us covered in paint, except for Nat. She only had a few spots of paint. The second, is of Coulson, Maria, Fury and I at the Triskillion, as they were trying to get me to understand technology. That was a fun day.
I put them in the bottom of my bag, pack up all of my clothes, jewelry, shoes, and books, and also toiletries, and I look back at what used to be my room, before heading outside to find Tony.

Then, I bump into someone. Why does this keep happening to me? I look up, and it's Tony, who is as pale as a ghost. I wonder what they said to him......

"Are you ready?" He asks nervously, looking around the room.

"Yes, and Tony, if they said that they would be watching your every move, they were right. There are cameras every 5 feet around here. But if they told you that there were hidden snipers everywhere, they were lying."
Tony immediately calms down after I say that.

"Good. Let's go then. There is a plane waiting for us on the deck." He says, grabbing my bag. I start to whistle to the tune that the dwarves did in Snow White, and we get into the plane, and take off for Stark Tower.

This is going to be fun.

___________________________

Hi!

So, Rose saw Lucas again! Ya, making Tony scared was really fun for me. Don't get me wrong! I love Iron Man, but making Tony scared is just sooooooo much fun! Anywho, I'll try to update again tonight, or maybe tomorrow!

Bye!

-Rose