Levi.

You didn't listen, The Titan caught Levi off guard so he grabbed and he had Levi on his hand he was about to eat him Levi looked scared.. his eyes.. he looked at you and his eyes widen he tells you "Y/N RUNN!!" You didn't stop you were mad you sliced but the Titans neck then it's arms, his ankles, you were so mad you even stabbed his eyes you were covered in the Titans blood.. you run to Levi he was on the floor and he wasn't responding it started raining you screamed and kept screaming for help you tried getting him up and taking him back to the cabin.. you were almost there.. your eyes got blurry very you couldn't keep them open any longer you were so tired..

"BEHIND YOU Y/N LOOKK OUTTT!!!" You looked back and you saw a Titan you throw Levi somewhere and you try to fight it you couldn't anymore your eyes wanted to close and then you passed out.. you were in your room right after you woke up and you screamed "LEVI" and started running to his room he was there on his bed passed out you cried on his chest and said "Levi... are you okay?" You kept crying everyone came to see you and comfort you, you just wanted to be alone with Levi.. so they left you alone you kept crying on his chest you hear a voice say.. "I'm okay don't worry." Levi lifted your chin up and started to wipe his tears with his thumb he kissed you and you cried of happiness. You got on top of him and kept kissing him you were so happy he was okay he stopped and told you "I'll never leave you y/n okay? I wanted to give you something.." he got up you helped him he got something from his drawer and he told you to turn around he put your hair to the side and he put a necklace on you it said "Levi" it was gold and it had diamonds.. he then told you "it's for you.. keep it okay? wear it always." You got the chills of his voice whispering on your ear, you turn around and you hug him.. you tell him "thanks Levi I love you so much.." he looked down on you and he patted your head and he let out a chicle you look at him and he looked at you he then kissed you and you kissed him back but this time he used his tongue.. your eyes widen but they closed again and you kissed him back with tongue, he pushed you on the bed and he told you "do you want me to keep going..?" You look at him and you say "yes.." he took pf your clothes and kept kissing you but this time your neck then your boobs.. he went on to kiss you all over and he left hickeys all over you.. you let out a moan he put his hand on your mouth and said "shush.. the others could hear us.."  meanwhile Hange looked at Jean and they both started laughing and they told everybody to leave. Back to y'all he then took off his pants and he went straight in.. and he kept going for hours you grabbed on the bed sheets because you couldn't anymore you moaned louder and yelled his name he loved that you could hear him breathe heavier and heavier he liked it and he wanted more of you so he stopped and he made you sit on his dick👀 and once you did you could say you took a ride.. he did it rough with you too when you were riding him he lifted your chin up and he chocked you, you loved that you could resist him you took off his shirt and with your hand you touched him all over and you sucked on his neck he moaned and he kept breathing louder and heavier on your ear.