Soulmates

You got chills hearing him breathe heavier and louder you kept moving around while you were on his dick.. he loved everything you and him did.
Time skip
You walked out with your legs shaking everyone noticed Eren was grossed out💔 but everyone didn't say anything, they just acted normal and they all said "are you feeling better Captain Levi?" He nodded yes and he looked at you and let out a laugh everyone looked so surprised because the captain never smiles nor laughs you changed his life good to the better everyone was grateful to have him.. "if Erwin and Levi's mom got to meet you they would've loved you.." said Hange as she walked out of your room you and Levi went to the town just to see and he wanted to show you because you never got to see the town because you were busy with the Titan stuff he took you and he was holding your hand everyone noticed and they all were saying "that's captain Levi's girlfriend!" They all looked at you and smiled and you smiled back but there was this one girl she was jealous.. she loved Levi she didn't want you to have him so she walked right next and pumped to Levi on PURPOSE. You didn't think much of it, Levi got her up and kept talking to you. She was mad, so she followed you and Levi. Y'all went to a restaurant and you both order food and we're waiting then she walked in and she left a paper behind for Levi under his plate when y'all went to wash your hands he  noticed and you were in the bathroom he read it and it was her number and it said "leave her and be with me instead, I'm way better and I'll treat you better. Trust me I will why don't you come to my house and we can do some stuff.." it had her address too you were looking near the bathroom and you acted like nothing happened when he went to pay the note was still under his bowl so you grabbed it and took it when y'all went to the cabin you went to your room and went to your desk and read it you got so mad and you laughed, you got the address and you had on your gear and everything you told everyone you were going out, you also happened to have on Levi's jacket..  so you went to the house, you were so mad you were ready to punch her. You rang the door bell she opened and her eyes widen you say "He's mine." She looks mad and you punch her in the face and in the stomach and you left.. Levi was watching but he didn't say anything.. When you got back to the cabin he was in his room and you went over to his room to see him sitting on his desk "hmm I don't think you should've done that.." your eyes then widen "done what?" he got down and and pinned you on the wall "yk what you did.. don't you lie to me" he said that and looked all over your face and touched your cheeks with his thumb but then he let's you go and turns around "your right I'm all yours..  and your all mine and nothing can change that.. anyone who tries to get with you will be dead because y/n now let me say this again your mine."