[2]

next day

y/n's pov

i was walking to my class but i moonwalked away because i saw suna, he scares me sometimes. his eyes squinted for a second and suddenly waved at me. he waved at me. WHAT THE FUCK. i looked behind me to see no one he could've possibly waved at, and so, i waved back. i skipped towards him with a smile on my face, it was forced🥶.

"hey, thanks for the homework answers by the way, it was really helpful." he spoke in a lazy ass fucking voice. man why is he hot:((
"no problem! it was no big deal" i said nervously, waving my hands around and looking everywhere but him.
"we should go to class, osamu's waiting for me" he said as he grabs my hand, dragging me to class with him.
honestly it was really nerve wracking, i was anxious, nervous. scared that my hands were sweaty, i pull my hand away and walk beside him. he looks at me and puts his arm around my shoulder. there, i broke. i could feel my cheeks heating up, becoming more nervous. my body was really stiff, i just didn't know how to react to his sudden closeness. we entered our class only to have all eyes on us. it was scary, the girls were glaring at me. but my best friend looked at me like i had four heads. i, gently, pushed away suna's arm and walked to my seat beside niko. she immediately pulled my arm and asked, "what the fuck was that??"
"i don't know! i came to school only to be greeted by the one and only, girl i was about to cry from how nervous i was." i whispered to her.
she looks shocked but shrugs it off. and so, class starts right after the damn teacher entered.

after class

i sat still in my seat, looking out the window. niko went to lunch with her boyfriend, leaving me alone here🙄. anyways, the trees look real cute and caught my eyes.. shit i shouldn't take petra's man💔. sighing, i took out my lunch box and walked out of class. again, greeted by suna. he uh. SMIRKS??? and PUT HIS HAND ON THE DOORFRAME BESIDE ME?3?;&2!😻😻😋😋. he chuckled, "your cheeks are very red, you okay?"

i. shrieked.

i cupped my cheeks and fanned myself, i smiled nervously and asked "what do you want?" in the nicest way possible.
"osamu wants you to join us at lunch, i was going to ask but you looked really into the nature." he smiles lazily. oh. what??? i nod, but.. "sorry, i wanna go to the garden.. i don't like eating with a lot of people. it's scary to me, especially if it's.. boys" i smiled guiltily, scratching the back of my neck.
he nods, understanding what i mean. he took my hand and walked with me to the garden, basically ditching his friends. we sat down on the ground, getting comfortable somehow. i opened my lunchbox, seeing heaven right before my eyes. goddamn how does my stepmom make good bento every single fucking day. i look up the sky and thank god for having a caring stepmom. i looked for my chopsticks, not finding it- i look at suna. he's holding my chopsticks. grr he's gonna pay for stealing my chopsticks😠. i pout, reaching for the chopsticks. fail. i bit his hand gently and took my chopsticks. eat that sunarin😠. i happily took a bite of my food, feeling like im on cloud 9, i sighed in literal happiness and relief of being able to eat.
i never noticed, somehow. but suna rintarou was staring at me with a certain look in his eyes, a look anyone can imagine what he's thinking.

__________________________________

when did i last write😹😹 BDJSBDHDBDNDNSND IM SORRY. its bad😁 anyways i was bored and upset and i needed to write abt my comfort character 😏😏.
enjoy i guess🙄