[4]

7 am

im walking to school with niko, she was talking about her thoughts on her boyfriend's actions. i listened carefully to every words to try and think of the person she's describing. wow that person is really shitty.

"AND HE STILL HAS THE AUDACITY TO CALL ME BABE IN OUR TEXTS LIKE WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS" niko yelled while stomping and obviously pissed off. i mean that's what i feel when i see sebastian michaelis railing other women but me🙄 like do better.. anyways.
"she's very pretty, i heard she had a small waist. but i have a small waist too what the fuck?!!" niko whined while measuring her waist with her own hands. i remove it from her body and hold it tightly in my own hands, i look at her dead in the eyes and said, "if that boy won't treasure a goddess like you, i will. because i know who the girl is, her address, how her grades are, who her crush is. yes it's giving you stalker vibes but i swear it's everywhere," i pause for a second. "so if you need me to throw glitter in somebody's shower head, let me know." i smile and kissed her cheeks. i dragged her to school and ran in the building.

we went to class, and yada yada yada. niko decided to stay with me for lunch, we both ate our bentos, drinking our drinks. "don't forget about what you promised, y/n. tell me about it now!!!" niko whines. i sighed in defeat, "alright, alright. so.."

flashback to middle school

i was walking down the stairs, minding my own goddamn business and suddenly gravity said FUCK YOU and i slipped. i literally flew, well not really, but i fell in a.. diving way. and somehow, suna decided it'd be best to walk up the stairs i was falling from when there's more. so i fell onto him. hard. we both passed out due to the impact, sent to the nurse's office. i woke up to see him still unconscious beside me, i felt really guilty about it that i cried beside him, waking him up in process. "can you.. shut up? my head hurts.." he whines. my eyes immediately stopped raining, looking at him in worry. unconsciously, i was putting my hands all over him to see if he was hurting anywhere. he was blushing, looking away from my gaze. i teared up again because i practically injured someone because i slipped. "im sorry!! im sorry please forgive me!! what do i do to earn your forgiveness?! im really sorry please- argh you idiot y/n!! ARGH!!" i was yelling at that point. he laughed at me before saying, "just go to the mall with me after our recovery, kay? i wanna do our homework there. oh yeah, here's my mom's phone number... in case you want to say something to her or whatever.." he looked away while saying those weird shit😩. i nodded in agreement.

flashback ends

"uh.. wow. so you like him because you injured him? that's really sadistic of you y/n.." niko says while scratching the back of her head. my eyes widen, "NO NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT AGGHHRGD-" "what's with the noise, ladies?" a male voice interrupted. we turned to face the man. oh god its atsumu. 🧘‍♀️😩 manifesting a wedding with him right now😩🧘‍♀️. niko's eyes widen and blushed. okay nvm guys the marriage is cancelled due to.. tingz😩 okay so does niko like atsumu cause i actually wanna marry him if suna is going to play w my heart strings😁💔. yesterday, unfortunately. i didnt mention it, right? yes u r right y/n u didnt mention it🙄. shut the FUCK UP alanna🙄 breaking your own wallslsksms. anyways. yesterday, i overheard a conversation between two male students. it went like-
"you texted her right?"
"yeah i did."
"what'd you say?"
"i pretended it was you and messaged the wrong person."
"you know that is sus to some girls, right?"
"she's oblivious, she won't figure it out until she has proof."
"tsk. remember. 4 months, okay? and you get the money."
"yeah, whatever."

after overhearing the conversation between them, i ran away as quietly as possible (thats my personal talent sorry if yall loud at running🙄). it hurt, i don't know if it was them though. i'm not overly obsessed with suna, i won't recognize his voice if i didn't see his face. even if it wasn't him, it still hurt pretty deeply. if it was him, i hope during the 4 months they were talking about would be amazing.

_____________________________________

773 words

hi, sorry 4 being inactive i am depressed 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 deprived 😏 and drained.
enjoy this short chapter of non sense. i decided to throw on what i'm planning. bye honeysticks