[6]

it's been a week since i've seen them kissed, it still hurts deeply but whatever. im still talking to suna, he's acting suspiciously very flirty towards me. who's that girl? i can't get the image of the two of them kissing off my mind. stuck like anxiety.

i've been very sick lately, i can't go to school for some time and suna's been accompanying me for the week, along with niko. niko found a new boyfriend, kita. kita's really nice, i get why girls want him. niko's been treated well by kita, she said he got her a gold flower necklace. it was pretty.

my stepmother has been cooking me miso soup, her food are the best. my father is on a business trip, he's a very busy man. but he's really nice. he would come home with gifts for me and my stepmom. i hope mom could see how happy everyone is, i know she doesn't want us sad.

i haven't gotten checked up, i still think i caught a fever. my mom has been telling me to go to the doctor with her, i've been refusing.
after a while of refusing, i think i should go. after getting checked up, i never knew i had pneumonia. the doctor said it's cureable. i hope so. i still want to have children of my own with somebody special, or feel the love i could get from the bet suna made with osamu. it might hurt but i want it.

the doctor said i would need to go to america. what the fuck😕. i like it here, the air is fresh, the tress are pretty, and niko. i dont wanna leave my peers. i told niko about this, she begged me to stay. i want to stay too, niko. to see you smile everyday. to see you be happy with kita. it seems that it's hard for me to get what i want in life. guess i really do need to go and live a new life. hopefully i can come back soon. i love you, tokyo. i'll miss you.