Chapter 4

I WHISTLED A SMALL TUNE, my hands clenched together. I had reapplied the bandages and had a small backpack which contained Tsunami--my exceed. Oh right, I don't think i've properly introduced her. Tsunami is a dark blue exceed, with a purple tail tip. The only thing that put her apart from the other exceeds was her magic. She could not only fly, but use a special handheld magic called glitter magic. The magic allowed her to give different colored glitters magic properties for example black was shadow, and red was fire. It worked by throwing the glitter up in the air and saying, "come to life.".

"Tsunami, I'm gonna need a whole lot of help this time 'round." I whispered. I was no idiot. I could acknowledge a strong enemy.

"Of course, that's why I'm here!" Tsunami exclaimed excitedly, peeping out from the backpack. I gave her a solemn nod and marched towards the entrance. There were two exits, in which I could pass through. All Might was most likely guarding one of them. He could play this one of two ways, either he could guard a single gate and hope I go for that specific one, or he could simply attack me head on. Although if he went through with option one, I could simply listen or hear him and avoid meeting him. Most likely, he would go with the second option since it was a more sound approach.

I whistled a small tune, my hands clenched together. I had reapplied the bandages and had a small backpack which contained Tsunami--my exceed. Oh right, I don't think i've properly introduced her. Tsunami is a dark blue exceed, with a purple tail tip. The only thing that put her apart from the other exceeds was her magic. She could not only fly, but use a special handheld magic called glitter magic. The magic allowed her to give different colored glitters magic properties for example black was shadow, and red was fire. It worked by throwing the glitter up in the air and saying, "come to life.".

"Tsunami, I'm gonna need a whole lot of help this time 'round." I whispered. I was no idiot. I could acknowledge a strong enemy.

"Of course, that's why I'm here!" Tsunami exclaimed excitedly, peeping out from the backpack. I gave her a solemn nod and marched towards the entrance. There were two exits, in which I could pass through. All Might was most likely guarding one of them. He could play this one of two ways, either he could guard a single gate and hope I go for that specific one, or he could simply attack me head on. Although if he went through with option one, I could simply listen or hear him and avoid meeting him. Most likely, he would go with the second option since it was a more sound approach.

"Tsunami! grab onto me and fly left." I whispered. the cat wiggled herself out of my bag, and grabbed onto my shirt. Her small claws dug into the cloth and almost pierced through my skin. I could hear the rhythmic beating of her wings as she flew me away. At this point All Might was trying to deduce where I was. when he blasted the crater into the ground I rolled away and ended up in a small alleyway that successfully hid me from All Might's view. the hero pushed himself off the ground and launched into the air almost reaching me immediately. I let out a shaky breath and Tsunami readied me to attack.

"Ice Dragon: Tail Spike." I shouted, ice sprouting out of the ground in large spikes. All Might simply smashed them with his fists, causing me to jolt which resulted in Tsunami losing her grip on me. I started to free-fall towards the ground, my hands instinctively went to catch me, ice shooting from the both of them. I ended up sliding down a giant ice pillar I created in an instant.

"Tsunami, go to one of the exits and sprinkle it in purple! I'll whistle you back!" I screech in a hurry, the exceed offers me what seems to be a thumbs up before flying away. I stood back up and took a defensive stance, I'm sure that by now I should simply attempt to get bonus points for simply taking the hunk on. While Tsunami heads for one of the exits.

"I want to give being strong my best shot. Even if it's only once I do hope I can prove to be helpful!"

Wendy's words flashed through my mind. I smile widely, a plan suddenly springing into my mind. It was a highly risky plan, but a plan nevertheless. Although, it was uncertain whether or not I'd be able to even activate the power. Eh. If Wendy can do it, I can too! Adrenaline surged through my veins, and I took a fighting stance again this time more confident in my abilities.

My aura spiked, but this time instead of just scales crawling over my skin, my right half changed. A small, single wing poked through my dress, ripping part of the cloth. My hand changed into that of a dragon claw, and I was covered in glimmering white and blue scales. I also had a swishing tail, along with two horns, one was a large curved dark blue that was just above my ear, and the other was a smaller less noticeable curved figure located below my ear. I rushed forward not giving All Might any time to adjust to my "new" form.

Dragon Force. It was a special ability all Dragon Slayers possessed, it went beyond the normal attributes we're given, and can normally only be used in dire situations. Although once you start to grasp it's power it can be used at the push of a button. I had first activated the power in the Tartaros War. To be more specific when I faced the FACE figures with Wendy.

I let out an icy breath, and stared at my opponent with scary focus. He was still grinning, which was definitely starting to piss me off, but one thing I had noticed throughout the small skirmish, is that he wasn't initiating any sort of attack, simply defending and striking after I'd already approached. I was confused as to why he blatantly refused to attack me, but assumed it had something to do with whatever Nezu had told him before the match. Either way it made it easier for me. I charged at him again going in with my right arm extended to strike. He grabbed my arm and pushed me downwards providing me with an opening.

"Ice Dragon: Frozen Chamber," I grasped his leg, a giant magic circle appearing under him, a small glow illuminati from it. It shrunk, and instead starting surrounding the leg I was gripping. It slowly ran up it, ice being created in its wake. Soon his whole leg was frozen to the ground with ice. I slid back up from the ground, and this time ran behind him, attempting to hit him in the back, as I had made my attack fairly obvious he did his best to turn around and catch me before I could reach him. Though, that's what I'd been counting on, with a sure smile I raised my fist and went in for a punch.

"Blizzard Tail Strike." A large icicle surrounded my fist, and I plunged it deep into the hero's abdomen, which then erupted in blood. He fell down on one knee, I took this as an escape opportunity. I let out a low whistle, which was the signal I always used to alert my exceed of my location. The dark blue cat came running in my direction, a small packet of purple glitter in hand.

"I'll send you to one of the exits." She said, sprinkling the purple dust all over me. Then with a simple command a giant magic circle grew under me. It showed a bright purple, and when it died down I was right next to the exit. I walked out of it, a buzzer signaling my victory.

"Vel Solon has completed the activity. Remaining time 2 minutes and 47 seconds. Time used 12 minutes and 13 seconds." The robotic voice announced. I let out an exhausted breath and plopped onto the ground. My dragon traits retracting back into me as if they had never been there in the first place. I lift up my hand and look at it, a small picture flashing over it. One of Lucy holding her hand out, and showing her guild mark off to me. After that I see one of the whole guild sticking their right hand up in the air, their pointer fingers pointing up and their thumbs jutting out. I made the same symbol with my own hand, and felt a warm tear slide down my face. It may have been my own decision, but that doesn't mean it hurts any less. Oh well, I could always go back. It's only been a month since the guild was disbanded but it feels like an eternity, I guess that goes to show how much I truly relied on them. Lucy, Gray, Wendy, Ever, Laxus, Freed, and everyone else... I wonder how they're doing.

***

Words: 1549

a/n

thanks for reading! comment any spelling mistakes please! also should I put a list of all her moves, so it's not confusing?