𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1

Sakusa POV—
It had been a normal day for him, spraying people with Lysol, staying very far from garbage on the streets, and all that stuff.

He was on his way to restock on hand sanitizer like usual.

"Hey.. Isn't that the weird boy that sprays strangers that come near him with Lysol?"

"Pfttt..! What a weirdo..!"

Sakusa gritted his teeth. If they caught a cold and died it would be their fault. He strolled pass them like he heard nothing, ignoring them snickering.

Well ok...

He did spray them in the eyes with Lysol before he left.

Sighing as he walked in the store, an old man greeted him.

"Ah, so you've come back again, Kiyoomi?"

He nodded his head.

"We just restocked on some nice smelling hand sanitizer in the 3rd aisle, I think you'll like them!" the man chuckled. Sakusa thanked the man and went straight to aisle 3. But he stopped when he noticed a little boy, or so he thought, rearranging the sanitizers.

He stood an equally far distance from the boy, taking a good look at him.

The boy had orange, fluffy hair, springing from every direction. He had large beautiful brown eyes, and his skin was pale and smooth.

Sakusa sniffed the air.

"He smells nice..." he murmured.

"Huh? Do you need help, sir..?" the boy said, whipping his head around when he heard Sakusa.

Sakusa was slapped right into reality and immediately answered.

"Ah.. No thank you, I'm fine."

The boy nodded and turned away to focus on his work as Sakusa noticed his name tag. He read the name in his head.

"Shoyo Hinata."