𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7

Sakusa POV—
After paying for the drinks, he walked back to the table. Hinata's eyes lit up as Sakusa handed him the coffee.

"Thank you!!" Hinata said, taking the coffee carefully to avoid getting burned.

"Your welcome."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was awkward since the 2 had nothing to say, but eventually, Hinata spoke up.

"Do you know how to play.. Uh.. Volleybal-"

Sakusa stared at him. He could tell Hinata was embarrassed, and to be honest, he didn't want this to be any more awkward so he answered.

"Well.. I used to.." he decided to say.

"Ah. Same here."

"What position were you?"

"I was a spiker!"

Sakusa was a bit surprised. He didn't know someone as short like Hinata could be a spiker.

"Wow. I didn't expect you to be a spiker.."

Hinata nodded. "What about you?"

"Ah.. I'm a spiker as well. I actually used to be an ace."

"What?! That's so cool!!" the red head gasped. But before they could get into a deeper conversation, Bokuto and Kuroo both dragged some chairs over to where they were sitting.

"Hey there Chibi Chan, germaphobe!" Kuroo said, with a shit eating grin. Sakusa gritted his teeth. Bokuto just sat there staring, being unusually quiet. Kuroo kept on talking, and Sakusa was so annoyed he didn't realize Bokuto had took Hinata to a different table.

Hinata POV—

"Bokuto San? Why did you take me to a different table?!" he asked, confused why he was pulled away. "Just want to ask you some questions, my disciple!"

He leaned onto a chair as he shot Hinata down with questions. "So.. Are you dating Sakusa?" he asked with a smug grin. Hinata blushed.

"No! We just met, and we're hanging out!" he blurted, waving his hands in all directions. Bokuto kept on smiling. He petted the tangerine's fluffy hair and said,"Well then, good luck, Hinat-..."

Bokuto POV—

Sakusa was staring at him. If looks could kill, Bokuto was sure he would've been dead. He didn't dare say anything, because Kuroo's eyes pleaded him not to.

Sakusa POV—

"I'll be taking Hinata now.." Sakusa said, grimacing. He was pissed. Just as he was about to start yelling, Hinata spoke up.

"Eh? I was just having a conversation with Bokuto San, we aren't don-,"

But before he could finish, Sakusa grabbed his hand, dragging him away from the cafe. He glanced back at Kuroo and Bokuto before leaving.

Again, boring chapter. 😃👌