𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8

Extra long chapter because I forgot to update this book. 😍

Warning: Very little moments with Hinata in this chapter. 😡🙄🤚

Hinata's POV—

After he was dragged out the cafe, Sakusa sighed and apologized.

"Sorry about that.."

Hinata frowned, he didn't get to finish his coffee.

"Oh. And don't worry, I grabbed your coffee before we left. But it's cold, so I don't think you'd want it."

"It's fine, no worries!" Hinata said enthusiastically, even though he was still a little upset. "I need to get back to work now.. Bye!"

Sakusa nodded before bidding farewell to the tangerine.

Sakusa POV—

He was bored after that. There really wasn't anything to do around here, so he just went strolling around. Stopping in front of a flower bouquet, he furrowed his brows as he thought of getting Hinata some flowers.

No.

They're not dating, let alone he didn't even know if they were friends. But before he could walk away, someone called out his name.

"Kiyoomi Kun!"

He flinched.

(This girl is a made up character!)

He immediately started speed walking away, but the girl caught up to him.

"Kiyoomi Kun!! Are you here to visit me?!" the girl squeaked excitedly.

"No, Haruki San, I'm not." he said bluntly. "Haruki" pouted.

"Aww.. Well, then why are you here?" she asked.

Sakusa sighed. If he didn't answer her, she'd bug him to death. Quickly, he thought of an excuse.

"I'm buying flowers for my-.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hah?! You have a girlfriend?!" Haruki shrieked. Sakusa decided to play along, so he nodded. The girl was furious. Haruki started tugging his sleeves, telling him that he should "break up with his girlfriend" and be with her instead. Sakusa shook his head.

"Look, Haruki San, just let me buy the flowers..."

"Why am I going to my crush buy flowers for another girl?!" she scowled. Sakusa raised an eyebrow.

"Crush?"

Haruki started blushing, waving her hands around frantically. Her mouth moved but nothing came out of it. Smirking, Sakusa went into the flower shop, leaving the broken girl outside, not knowing that she actually trailed after him.

Haruki POV—

When Haruki came back to reality, she looked around for Sakusa.

After a minute of looking, she concluded that he went in the flower shop. And she was right. She saw a glimpse his curly black hair and went straight in the shop.

———————————————————————————

Haruki was surprised that Sakusa had a "girlfriend", but not surprised at the same time.

I mean, who would decline to be his girlfriend?

She sure wouldn't.

———————————————————————————

She searched around the shop, only to see that Sakusa was already at the counter. Running up to him, she stopped halfway when the cashier started saying something.

Sakusa POV—

Sakusa narrowed his eyes as the cashier started speaking.

"Omi? You already have a girlfriend?!" the guy asked smiling in curiosity. Sakusa rolled his eyes.

"Of course I don't."

The cashier pointed to something, actually someone, behind him.

"Then who's that?"

Before Sakusa could even turn around to see who it was, a familiar girl grasped his elbow, leaning on to him, smiling.

Hi children, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I totes broke my promise and forgot to update.

Zo Zorry....-

Anyways,,,, stay safe and take care of yourself everyone, xoxo Sans. 😁