𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5

Sakusa POV—
He froze when he heard someone say "Hey, hey, hey!" for he knew exactly who that was without even looking at them.

He quickly released Hinata, and turned around to see (big ass) Bokuto.

And he wasn't alone.

"Oya, oya. Hey.. Chibi Chan, is that you?!" the rooster head said, seeing the red head behind Sakusa. "My disciple!" Bokuto suddenly explained, beaming. He ruffled Hinata's hair while Sakusa gave him a deadly glance, but he didn't notice. "Bokuto Senpai! What are you doing here?" Hinata questioned, tilting his head.

"Ah, I'm helping Kuroo some condo-"

Kuroo slapped Bokuto on the back and laughed nervously. "Me and Hinata are sort of busy here, so take your asses and bother someone else." Sakusa said, putting a hand around Hinata's shoulder and taking him to the cafe.

The pea-brains' POV—
"Hey, Bokuto.. Wasn't it weird that Hinata and Sakusa are hanging out?" Kuroo asked.

"No! My disciple draws lots of attention from hot, stupid dudes!" Bokuto exclaimed, proud of Hinata.

Kuroo nodded in agreement. "But it sort of looked like.. They gave off couple vibes, y'know?"

Bokuto thought of what Kuroo had said, straining his eyes.

"You're right, Kurobro! Maybe Hinata did get a lover!"

"We can't be too sure and jump to conclusions.."

The 2 idiots pondered, and at the same time, they turned to face each other with their signature smirks and yelled,

"Let's follow them!"