Missing Hogsmeade ft. Harry's Sarcasm

Sorry it's taken so long! I've had a major case of writer's block, but I think it's finally going away :D :D ~M

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   I was with (y/n) when Ron decided to just up and leave us to go do something with Fred and George. Probably a prank or something. Since we were alone, (y/n) and I decided to play Exploding Snaps, and at one point I almost burnt my eyebrows off, so that was fun. 

   Eventually, Hermione arrived looking a little frazzled and stressed. (y/n) coaxed her into playing with us somehow. Hermione looked like she really didn't want to, but (y/n) convinced her that she could relax a little before going off to work more. (I honestly don't believe her when she said she had a lot of homework, though? We've only just got back...? I don't even have homework yet, but that'll probably change after we go to Potions tomorrow.) 

   Hermione yelped when her card suddenly exploded and (y/n) laughed, but then screamed, too, when one of hers jumped up and exploded near her face. She smacked me when I laughed at her, but it was worth it. 

   Ron got back after a while with paint in his hair and soon enough, Fred and George ran in with wild grins on their faces.

   "What did you do?" (y/n) asked.

   "Nothing," they replied in unison and ran up to their rooms with matching mischievous expressions. 

   "What did they do?" Hermione asked Ron with a glare. 

   Ron shrugged sheepishly, "They just needed to test one of their pranks before going through with it. As you can see, I was the test subject. Be right back, I think my skin is burning." 

   Hermione shook her head, then announced she had to go do her homework. 

   "So," (y/n) started once they had left, "Have you been able to convince McGonagall yet?"

   I sighed, slightly depressed now. "No. She says it has to be signed by my 'guardian'. But isn't she technically my guardian anyway? She's my teacher."

   (y/n) made a disappointed sound. "Well, maybe she'll agree. You never know! She could change her mind before this afternoon." 

    I didn't say anything, only nodding in agreement. However, I knew that probably wouldn't be the case. McGonagall stuck with her word, and that word was 'no'. 

.......... Time Skip to Afternoon ..........

   We were coming out from lunch now. Hermione was trying to make me feel better about the whole Hogsmeade thing by saying she'd bring lots of candy back for me, but honestly, that just made me feel worse. 

   "Just- okay, just stop talking about it, it's fine, really," I tried to reassure. (y/n) squinted at me, clearly not believing me. "It's fine, go have fun, I'll be... Doing whatever until you get back. Maybe I'll tame the Monster Book of Monsters, you never know." 

   Ron and (y/n) laughed while Hermione gave me a strained smile. Soon they were joining the rest of the group going to Hogsmeade, while I just... Yup. Sat... on the step. Feeling useless. Brilliant. 

   "Staying here, Potter?" Malfoy taunted, still flaunting his 'hurt' arm around even though it had been... so long. So long. "Scared to pass the dementors?"

   Goodbye, Malfoy. Literally. FAREWELL. You piss me off. 

   But seriously, they got to experience all of this new stuff and I'm just stuck here.

   With Colin Creevey. (a/n - that autocorrected to Colin Creepy-)

   Which is literally the worse thing I could be suffering through.