1•

Dracos pov:

„Draco dear, your bags are outside waiting for you."

My mother tells me. Today my 5. year at Hogwarts starts. I leave the Malfoy Manner and head to the trainstation.
I see Potter and his friends already standing there, hugging and talking.

„Draco!"

I hear. As i turn around two arms wrap around my neck, it was Riley. My bestfriend since 1st year.

She looks...different. She has a nicer body, bigger boobs and a nice figure.
She looks...good.

Rileys pov:

„Finally youre here, i was already wondering where you were. Come on, lets go find a seat."

Draco tells me. We go inside and sit down.
Im very happy to see him again. I've missed him very much.

In 1st year Draco happily greeted me into slytherin and since then on we are bestfriends. He was there for me when my mother died.
I now live with my father, Remus Lupin, at the Black's house, his best friend, Sirius Black, lets us live there with him. Its very dark there but dad's and Sirius' friends are always with us, the Weasley, Harry and Hermione.

„So, how were your holidays?"

I ask Draco.

„They were okey. How about yours?"

He asked me.

„Oh, they werent very speciall. Most of the time i was with my dad and his friends were at our house very often, you know, the Weasley and...Harry."

„I dont like it when you are with them Riley. You know that."

„I know Draco, but theyre my fathers friends and they like me. Theyre really nice Draco."

„I dont care Riley, they are bad people."

„Whatever Draco. Let me tell you more about my time there. So the Weasley twins were there too, they always came to my room and we talked for houres. My father still has to hide from the dementores you know, so they were here for me."

„I still cant get it how you have a crush on one of them. Wich one again?"

„George. I like George."

„Ugh, dont they look the same? How can you like one more they look identical?"

„No they dont. George looks cuter and he has moles on his neck, and a little bump on his nose."

„Okey okey, stop it already."

Dracos pov:

I hate it when she talks about that one Weasley twin. I hate it in general when she talks about other boys.

She sits infront of me, i cant ceep my eyes off her. Whats wrong with me? I never looked at her like that. Did she notice? I hope not.

Rileys pov:

Why is he starring at me the whole time? Is it there something about me?

„Draco?"

„Hm?"

„Is everything ok?"

„Yes, yes of course Riley."

„Oh, okey. I will go to the bathroom real quik okey."

„Yeah sure, i'll wait here."

Dracos pov:

Shit, she noticed.

Rileys pov:

I wont go to the bathroom. I go and search for Hermione, she's a very good friend of mine.

As i walk throught the narrow corridor, black smoke came up.
I heard people scream but i just continued walking.

I bumped into someone, someone really, really tall. I couldnt see his face, but i recognised his voice.

„Oh im sorry."

George.

„Its okey."

„Riley? Is it you? Come inside, quick."

George said and pulled me into his compartment. I saw Fred and Oliver sitting there, they looked at me, then at George.

„Why i she here?"

Oliver asked.

„She bumped into me outside, so i thought i will bring us some company. Right Riley."

George said and looked over to me and winked. I naughted and slightly smiled at him.
I sat down next to George and infront of Oliver. He doesent like me for some reason, probably because i am a slytherin.

„Riley, how's Malfoy?"

Fred asked me. I know he doesent care how Draco feels, he doesent like him, neither does George, or my dad.

„Hes alright Fred."

I said and gave him a ‚shut up' look.

I stayed at their compartment for a good hour, until the whole smoke faded. I wanted to leave but George took my wrist and pulled me back down. I told him that Draco would be concerned about where i was and will search for me, but George didnt care, he wasnt scared of Draco.

„And? He should search for you. Maybe he'll find you if he has luck."

George says and smiles widely. I look up to his eyes and feel my cheeks turn red.
I get up fast.

„Im sorry but i have to go now, i'll see you in school."

I say and walk out. I went back to Draco.

„Where were you?"

Dracos pov:

Why was she gone for so long, she was deffentily not in the bathroom.

„Where were you?"

„I wanted to go to the bathroom, but smoke came out of nowhere and i bumped into George and he pulled me to his compartment and we talked for so long and Oliver and Fred where there too and-„

„And and and and, i dont even want to know Riley, now sit down we'll arrive soon."

I yell. She sat down infront of me and looked out the wondow.

I hate it when she talked to George, why did she had to bump into him? Why not into a girl or someone else. I do feel kinda bad for yelling at her.

We arrived and walked out of the train.