5•

Rileys pov:

I woke up very early. I slid out of Dracos bed and went to my own room. I put on some of my clothes and went down for breakfast. I know that breakfast startd in 30 minutes but i didnt want to sit on my bed, so i went down.

To my suprise i wasnt the only one awake. George was sitting there at the Gryffindors table, alone.

I and sat opposite him, he didnt seem to notice my appereance, or he didnt want to.

„Goodmorning Georgie."

„Morning Riley."

„Why are you up already?"

„I could ask you the same question."

„Whats wrong? Usualy youre not grumpy in the morning."

„Its nothing."

He was acting weird. I went around the table and sat next to him, i burried my head into his chest.

„What are you doing Riley?"

„I want to cuddle. You always did this to me while you were at my house, do you remember?"

„Yes i do."

He says, i could see his lips form into a little smile.

„Riley. Arent you together Mafloy?"

„What?"

„I saw you yesterday. You two were cuddleing there."

He says and ponits to the Slytherin table, there where i was sitting yesterday at dinner.

„Well, i dont really know if we are George-"

„What are you doing Weasley?!"

We both turned around to see who yelled at George. It was Draco.

„Get your hands off my girlfriend."

„I wasnt doing anything Malfoy."

„Shut up. Riley, come with me to the Slytherin table, you dont want to be seen with a filthiy Gryffindor dont you?"

I looked at George again, then stood up and walked over with Draco, while walking he whispered something in my ear.

„If i see you with him like that ever again. Bad things will happen to Weasley."

I looked back at the Gryffindor table and saw George get up and walk out.

Me and Draco sat down. He couldnt stop starring at me.

„What are you looking at?"

„Im admireing your beauty Riley."

How could he be such a mood swingin person? Like 20 seconds ago he threathnd me and now hes being a softie again? Whats wrong with him.
I just smiled at him.

Crabbe and Goyle walked inside, they came up to us and sat opposite of Draco.

„If you'd excuse me."

I say and stand up. I walk out the great hall and just walk, i dont know where to go, i just walk. I dont want to sit with Crabbe and Goyle ever again.

„Riley?"

I hear. I turn around.

„George? What are you doing here?"

„I couldnt watch you and Draco in there, i had to get out."

„Why arent you in your room then?"