3•

Rileys pov:

While eating i couldnt stop looking over to the Gryffindors table, they had so much fun together, all of them. I was sitting here, quite. Draco had fun with his friends, that i dont really like, because theyre really mean.

„Hey Lupin! Did the dementores find your dad's friend already?"

„Where is he now? Hiding? Aww, how cute, he cant even go out for a simple walk without someone wanting to kill him!"

„Soon he'll be back to your mother! Hahaha!"

Crabbe and Goyle said to me.
I felt tears fill my eyes. How could they say something like that? They know how much it hurts me when someone talks about my mom.

„Enough you two! You stupid idiots, dont you see youre hurting her!?"

Draco shouts. The whole great hall goes quite, everyone looks at us.
George looks over here. He sees me crying and wanted to stand up and come here, but Fred pulled him back down.
I stood up and ran out the great hall, Draco yelled something again and followed me.

I went around a corner and sat down on the floor, still crying.
Draco found me and sat next to me, he layed his arm around me.

„Im so sorry Riley, they can be real idiots sometimes. Im sorry."

I didnt say anything back, i just hugged him tight and cried.

„Its okey."

He whispers.

He pulls away from the hug, softly grabs my chin and kisses me.

„Riley, when i came to your room earlier, i wanted to tell you that i caught feeling for you and i think im in love-"

I shut him up with a kiss.

We sat there, kissing, it felt like a scene from my book.

We walked back to the great hall together, silent. I think we just enjoyed the moment.
I glanced up to him, he had a wide smile on his face, that made me blush.
We sat back down, Crabbe and Goyle couldnt even look at me.
Draco layed his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

Again i couldnt ceep my eyes from looking over to the Gryffindor table, George was already starring at me. He stood up and walked out the great hall. Fred followed him, before he went out he looked over here, shook his head and ran outside.

What was that?

Georges pov:

„I really thaught we had something Fred."

„I know George but it seems like shes with Malfoy now, im sorry."

Fred wasnt helping alot.

„I really like her Fred."

„I know. But you'll have to let her go now."

I think that i fell for her while holydays. We were very often at her's. I loved how i made her laugh so much. I loved how she always hugged me randomly and gave me kisses on my cheek. I loved how she didnt fight for freedome when i was pulling her on the bed to cuddle, she just layed beside me and fell asleep. I loved how Remus always made shure we didnt do something. I loved how she looked at me while we were talking for houres.

„Well atleast your prank in the train worked?"

Fred said to cheer me up.

„Yes, atleast that worked."

The smoke that came from nowhere, that was me. I did this so she would come to our compartment and talk with us, talk with me.

Earlier i wanted to go up to her, because i saw she was crying. Then she ran out, Draco yelled at Crabbe and Goyle and followed her, when they came back Draco seemed the happiest person on earth and she seemed happy too.

„What happend between them Fred? I thaught theyre best friends, and not secret lovers."

„After almost 5 years of good friendship, without any romatnic tenstion between them, it was just a question in time when one of them would fall for the other one.