Chapter 3

Damian's POV~

As everyone broke out their trance, a huge sigh was heard. Turning to Bruce, he shrugged smiling.

'I was worried you didn't have a soulmate for a moment son.'

Shrugging, Damian just turned back to the mirror.

'I saw a bug. A ladybug. She had a chiffon mask and raven like hair. She just looked at me with wide eyes, like she was peering into my soul. Then she just stumbled back, taking her eyes away from mine and... I'm not sure what happened next on her side.'

Dick looked at his little brother, mustering a smile into place.

'Waking up late, having a change of eye colour, I mean come on demon spawn. This is the weirdest we have ever seen you... ever. We all thought you were already at school or something.'

'I guess.' Damian said raking a hand through his dark hair. He let out a long sigh. 'But my soulmate is a superhero.'

Marinette's POV~

As Marinette's eyes opened, she looked up to see Chloe frantically shaking her.

'Yes Bourgeois ?' She said, shakily standing up.

'What is he like, Did he wave, did he wink, did he do anything?!' The blonde questioned, not letting the Ravenette have any chance to answer any of the questions.

'Get your suitcases ready blondie. Because I'm taking that trip offer to Gotham.'

Basically, Marinette was offered the chance to go to Gotham, but she still hasn't replied. It was from Wayne Enterprises because she entered a competition to Gotham. But lately she's been having second thoughts on it. So she didn't respond when she found out she won.☺。-。