Chapter 12

'Ask Marinette'

And with that, she left.

Damian's POV

Damian was confused. What did the bluenette know that the blonde didn't. What was their relationship together? And why were they involved and what information did they share. Damian didn't know what to do. So he searched up photos on the superheroes. Saving what he thought, best for last, he searched up Empress HoneyBee. As he scrolled through images, he saw a photo of a superhero who didn't look at all like Empress HoneyBee. He clicked the photo, reading the title of it.

Queen bee.

He then proceeded to searched up queen bee. He found many news reports and photos of the same hero which he didn't recognise. He clicked a news report, scanning through it with wide eyes.

Queen bee, betrayer of Superhero Ladybug. On the date ***********, Queen Bee betrayed Ladybug. The only people there to witness the scene were Ladybug and Chat Noir. But there has been no recent trace of Chat Noir and Ladybug refuses to give us any details on what happened with Queen bee. We tried asking the new superhero Empress HoneyBee, but she claimed to know nothing. She only said all she knew was that they had made amends.

Damian bit back a growl. There was another superhero, out there. She had betrayed Paris risked lives, and even had the audacity to apologise.

 Damian eventually calmed himself. He searched up about ladybug, finding information he had mostly been told. He sighed.

Lifting himself from his seat, Damian exited Wayne Enterprises. He had to find Marinette and get the information out of her. And he reckoned he knew where she'd 🐝.