Chapter 1: The Confession

{Nothing in this chapter changed from last time, I really like this one :3}

Funneh POV:
I sat in a small dark classroom. I try to listen to the teacher who taught mathematics, it feels impossible to learn when I'm focused on something else. It's like I can't stop daydreaming about Alec. I look over to the calendar on the wall. The calendar reads, Friday the 13. Friday the 13, the day I will confess my love for Alec under the big cherry blossom tree or the confession tree, it was the middle of April so they were in full bloom. All I have to do is wait for 4 o'clock, sadly it is only the first period, I have quite a long time.

"Funneh what is the answer to question 4?" My teacher asked. I don't know how to answer her, I wasn't paying attention, and even if I did pay attention I'm not even good at math. I always get Draco to help me with my homework when it comes down to math, he likes the GOAT when it comes to Mathematics.

"17," I say, knowing it wrong, I look down at my notes, my book was full of drawing of hearts and puppies. I always draw random stuff when I'm bored.

"Correct," My teacher told me. I was stocked, maybe I'm not so bad at math.

(Time Skip: Lunchtime)

Gold POV:

I and Funneh walk up to a full table of our siblings. Lunar drawing, while Draco and Rainbow are fighting over which brand of chips is better.

"Funneh make sure you eat something you wouldn't throw up," I tell Funneh, last time that happened it went all over the floor, gross.

"That was one time!" Funneh said.

The whole Krew laughs, other than me and Funneh. They weren't there, they don't know how disgusting it was.

"Are you ready to confess your love for Alec?" Rainbow asks Funneh.

"Yea, I can't wait, I'm so excited" Funneh answered.

Alec POV:

'Dear Alec meet me at the confession tree outside at 4 o'clock.'

I couldn't stop reading the letter I found in my locker, who sent this? The letter was signed, I couldn't help be excited to find out who it was.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I quickly pick up my phone, dropping the letter on the floor. I went to pick up the letter but before I could someone else did. It was Yandere Chan.

"Alec, what is this?" She asked.

"Nothing!" I said, trying to grab the letter out of her hand.

Yandere read the note, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed about it. It was my first and most likely last love letter.

"No"

"What? What do you mean no?"

"No in as you aren't going. It as simple as that"

I couldn't believe what she was saying, she didn't control my life...

"Just because your love life is nonexistent doesn't mean mine has to be too"

"Alec it's not that I don't want you to be in love, but rather I need you to be focused on tonight's mission, you're my hacker I need you!"

"... Ok, I'll be there and focus" I hope who even left me the letter isn't someone I know.

Yandere Chan POV:

She got in the way, I didn't have a problem with her but she is stealing focus away from my hacker.

"The bell will ring soon, I got to go," I say.

Alec just looked at me, no goodbye or nothing. How thoughtless, guess he must be upset. It was funny in the fact he doesn't even know who sent him the letter, but I do and I'm going to put a stop to this. All I need is a pen and a piece of paper.

(Time Skip: 3:45 pm)

Funneh POV:

I'm so nervous, I walk up to the big cherry blossom tree. Why is there a folded piece of paper clipped to one of the tree branches? I unfold the piece of paper. It reads as follows

" Dear Funneh,

As you noticed I said Funneh, it's because I knew it was you who wrote the note. As for the reason I didn't show up is simply because I'm not into you and I never want to see you again. We aren't friends so what makes you think I would like you? So don't call or text me ever again!

-Sighed Alec"

I pulled out my phone to text Gold. I was so heartbroken. How could he break my heart like that? He didn't even show up, I couldn't stop crying.

Bestie💛

Funneh: Gold It didn't go well, what do I do? I can't stop crying

Gold: Funneh I'm so sorry, come back to the dorms and we can talk about it

Funneh: Yeah okay see you in 10

I put my phone in my pocket, holding onto the note I ran to the dorms, tears running down my face.

(Scene Change: The Dorms)

No One POV:

The door to Funneh and Gold's dorm fly open. Funneh has tears in her eyes, she keeps trying to wide them away. Gold is sitting on the couch with a tub of ice cream. Gold put the ice cream down on the table and walked over to Funneh.

"Funneh it ok, I'm here," Gold tells Funneh as she hugs her.

"..." Funneh had no words.

Gold walked Funneh towards the couch and they both sat down. Funneh handed Gold the note, Gold almost started to cry for Funneh, but she needed to be strong for her.

"Funneh it's okay, you'll get through this. You're stronger than you think, plus you have me and the rest of the Krew'' Gold said.

Funneh and Gold ended up watching Anime & movies while eating ice cream until 2 am.