Chapter 5.1 Something In The Coffee

{I think you all already know what in the coffee (^^)}

Lunar POV:

"So much for family game night!" I stressed to my siblings.

"They will be back soon," Draco says.

"It will take them at least 15 minutes" Gold added. She was still setting up the game. making sure she gives everyone the right amount of cash. What if in real life we all started with $1, 500? What would people do with that much free money?

"Since Funneh not here, why don't we talk about our plan?" Gold asked.

The plan was to simply show Funneh that there are others out there. The only one who didn't know about the plan was Funneh and Rainbow. I asked Rainbow if she wanted to help,(not in great detail) but she said she was busy.

"Lunar are you sure this Evan guy right for Funneh?" Draco asked. He looked worried. I know he only wants what best for her. We all do.

"Yea, he was her first kiss~" Gold pointed out.

"Oh ya but that doesn't mean he'll treat her right"

"Well he has to be better than Alec," I say.

"Hopefully" Gold added.

Alec POV:

I decided to wait for Funneh before ordering anything. I don't understand why she wouldn't talk to me. Maybe I should text her.

I get out my phone only to see blue hair out of the corner of my eye. I quickly put my phone away and get up to walk over to the open door. I got up too fast and we ended up bumping into each other.

"Ow!" Funneh cried. She was looking to her right. Talking to a pink-headed girl, that looked like Valerie and Senpai.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." She continues.

She looks up at me. Shocked.

"Hey, long time no s..." I started to talk.

"I'm sorry I can't do this I have to go!" She said, before turned to leave, I grab her left arm, stopping her. The pink-headed girl looked surprised.] for some reason.

"No. We NEED to talk!"

"..." She stayed quiet.

"Funneh why are you avoiding me?"

She continued to not say a word. I was upset. Was she mad at me, or something? It didn't make a whole of sense. "Are all girls like this?" I thought.

"What did I do?!" At this point, I was yelling.

"Hey, Hey chill out. Let go get some coffee and talk about this." The pink hair girl insisted.

All four of us walk into the coffee shop. Sitting at the table I was just sitting at.

Rainbow POV:

"Here I'll go order the coffee what do you all want?"

Everyone told me their orders. I go up to the counter to buy the coffee. This is the best way to put the potion in their drinks. After getting the coffee I go over to the small counter with the extra straws and sugar. I quickly take a small bottle out of my bag. I pour the potion into two of the drinks.

"Rainbow what taking so long?" Funneh asked.

I put the bottle back into my bag and walk over to the table.

"Here," I say as I placed the coffee on the table.

"Thanks, but why did you invite these two? No offense." Alec asked Funneh.