❁┊incoming

one

  — SAIKI woke up with a feeling that something is not right. he sat up straight and crossed his eyes.

«clairvoyance»

in his mind, a boy with blacl hair and eyes is wandering around the streets with a lazy look on his face. he is pulling a quite large suitcase while looking around.

"saiki....saiki...saiki...." the boy mumbled as he peek on every card on the gates. kusuo knew who the boy is and identified him as his little fiancé, tanaka souichi.

"oi, chibi-chan" kusuo recognise the voice as his not-so-pal, nendou who had a scary look on his face. tanaka stopped walking and looked at nendou with a lazy expression.

"nendou! you're scaring him. chibi-chan do you need some help. i, jet black wings, will definitely help you." kaidou said but he got ignored. he sulked to the closest person, which is his boyfriend, koboyasu aren.

"yes?" tanaka asked, his soft voice flowing like a very pretty melody on kusuo's ears.

"i heard you are muttering my friends surname. are you looking for them?" aren kindly asked tanaka who nodded innocently.

"fear no more, as we will help you" nendou said as he placed his arms on tanaka's slender shoulder and no, saiki is definitely not jealous at all.

saiki disabled his clairvoyance ability as he stood from his bed and teleported to the bathroom to take a shower. it only took him 5 minutes to finish showering and he changed his clothes using his ability.

the ring of the doorbell caught kurumi's attention as she is making breakfast for her family.

"wait a minute~" she sing song as she walked towards the door. kurumi is greeted by the appearance of his son's friend and her cute little son-in-law.

"hello saiki's mom. we're here to help chibi-chan find your house." kaidou said while looking tough.

"hello auntie" tanaka greeted her as soon as she opened the door.

"kyah~ ta-kun is back~" the older woman squealed as she grasp the living daylights out of tanaka.

"anata, who is in the doo-- oho hello kusuo's friends and ta-chan! i didn't know you're arriving today." kuniharu joined his lovely wife in hugging tanaka.

the three teens just stared at the scene with a clueless look on their faces. kurumi finally noticed them as they started to part away.

"oh, it's ku-chan's friends. come in come in. i'm sorry, we hadn't seen ta-kun after so long." kurumi explained as she opened the door.

they all entered the house with kaidou, nendou and aren chatting with kurumi and kuniharu carrying tanaka's baggage. they all went to the dining room and sat on the chairs.

saiki was just about to go down the hall when he heard kaidou's voice asking his mother.

"saiki-san, is chibi-chan another son of yours?" kaidou innocently asked then and was replied by a giggle and a chuckle. tanaka is smiling slightly but it was gone before anyone noticed it.

before saiki is about to stop her, kurumi spoke up and made the three teems drop their jaws.

"oh no no, ta-kun is not my son yet. he is ku-chan's fiancé"

"eh?!"