❁┊hi aibou's wife *smack*

three

  — NEWS of a new angelic boy has spread around the academy and a lot of them manage to skip their classes just to take a peek of the new prince of class 1 - 1.

people also heard about a certain pink headed boy manage to receive a kiss from the angel and saiki just manage to got a lost of angry fans coming to him, later.

«good grief, that is why i don't you lots seeing how perfect my tanaka is»

too ooc for saiki but okay. our boi is a possessive but still caring boy.

«hey you, focus on narrating»

okay back to my narration. when the school bell rings, signalling lunch. tanaka woke up and placed his hands on his face.

"o-ofu.. h-hello s-souichi-san!" people said to tanaka, offering him various things ranging from food to money. what the actual f--

"i'm sorry, my ku-kun is wauting for me." tanaka said polite before smiling at them. some of them fainted while the other's nose bled.

tanaka lightly skipped aroung, oblivious of the attention he was getting. a blonde haired girl (coughimucough) is not-so-subtly seen following him.

'why why why?! i had to build my reputation just to be this famous? how could this guy beat me?!' rifuta thoughy while biting her handkerchief.

tanaka reached the closed door of saiki's class and knocked on the door. the students on the other side are baffled by the knock as the door slowly open and a head popped from the door.

"oh.." everyone said as they watched the younger looked around. saiki was still being surrounded by his (not) friends as he heard a soft voice calling him.

"ku, ku!" tanaka softly called as the usual trio (koboyasu, kaidou and nendou) looked at him.

"yo! aibou's wife--" *smack* it wasn't saiki, it's kaidou. he light smacked nendou's arm.

"y-you! i t-thought we're not g-going to tell it!" kaidou whined as nendou looked at him while picking his nose.

"ha?" ah, usual nendou. stay innocent my boy.

saiki ignored them as he approached tanaka who is waiting for him.

«did you enjoy your class?» saiki asked tanaka.

"i slept..." tanaka said as he yawn, showing his little canines to everyone, who are currently cooing at him and glaring atsaiki.

«let's go eat» saiki and tanaka cling into saiki's arm.

as they went away, a certain bluenette is not amused. i don't like her but she need screentime.

'why why why?! i'm the most perfect girl here and saiki let that ugly plebe to touch him?! i can make saiki leave him as i'm the most perfect person and a god's chosen!' narcissism isn't cute sis.

saiku ofcourse heard teruhashi and thought.

«i don't even like you, i know how your brain works»

"did you said something?" tanaka asked him as he shook his head.

«i just heard an annoying thought. you don't need to worry» he and smiled slightly.

saiki is now have a new problem, how can they eat when people stared at tanaka and glared at him?