❁┊first day high

two

  — AFTER that day of the three teens knowing their friend has a fiancé and tanaka stopping saiki from using the nana device to remove their memories, it's time for tanaka to start his school day.

«do you want me to help you?» kuso asked his sleepy fiance who is currently clinging onto him.

his telepathy is one of the few ability that he can use when tanaka is near him.

"can you carry me? i'm still sleepy" tanaka yawn cutely as his eyes started to close on their own. saiki lower his body and motion his back, letting tanaka hop on his back and wrap his arms around saiki's neck.

with his carrying two bags and tanaka, the two boys bid their goodbyes to the saiki couple who took many pictures of them.

saiki started walking towards the school with tanaka slowly dozing off behind him. he is aware that tanaka is emitting a much larger aura that teruhashi and everyone is staring at the precious boy on his back.

"yo aibou!" nendou greeted him as he saw kusuo on his way to school. saiki noticed that the three male looks very normal right now. like they didn't received a shocking discovery about him.

as they continue their journey, everyone is saying "oh wow" everytime they passed by.

«good grief. i need to ask tanaka to tone his aura later» saiki mentally noted as they reached the school.

tanaka woke up when they are in front of the 1st year classrooms and wiggled slightly, sending signals to saiki for him to be brought down. kusuo complied as he let him go down.

"i'll see you later kusuo" tanaka said as he placed at kiss on kusuo's cheeks. saiki heard some desperate cries from behind him as he stop himself from smirking.

"saiki, chibi-chan is so sweet to you. invite us to your wedding okay?" kaidou cheerfully said as the three noticed that saiki is done. they decided to not bother the pink haired male as they want to respect his and chibi-chan's privacy.

saiki didn't answer but made a mental note so he can decide it for later.

they began to walk to their classroom with fanboys and fangirls of tanaka still shooting daggers to saiki.

«good grief. they are all crazy»

meanwhile, teruhashi and rifuta heard the new transfer student being famous and being treated as a god.

'i can't let him take my position! only sa bishoujo like me can have it!'

'mou~ another rival but i must not back down. go rifuta!'

tanaka sneezed cutely and was offered with many handkerchiefs. he politely turn their offers down as he placed his head on his arms.

'now who is threatening me? ah, i miss kusuo already'