Chapter 3

THIRD PERSON POV

While Y/n was looking for her best friend to apologize for what she had said.

The J-lines are currently walking through the hallways after the enrollment.

"What food should we eat?" Momo asks while caressing her tummy. She's hungry right now and keeps on pouting.

"I thought you want jokbal?" Sana asks and looks at her.

"I want it, but I want other foods too, jokbal isn't enough to eat right now." Momo answered.

They heard a voice that caused them to halt walking just as Mina was about to talk about the restaurant they had passed earlier.

They are currently listening in via the wall whenever they think it will be interesting.

After looking for her best friend, Kim Dahyun, who is currently walking around the hallways. Dahyun jumped in amazement and fear as she suddenly followed her and suddenly appeared in front of her.

"Finally I found you... " She said in low voice with a small smile and hug the latter which made Dahyun blink for nth times.

'What the heck is happening to her?' Dahyun thought and let herself be hugged.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Please forgive me." Y/n said with sincerity even though it was cold.

Dahyun smiled and pat Y/n's back, saying it was fine. As the curiosity got on her mind, what happened to Y/n that night.

Y/n immediately go signaled that they need to meet later to explain it since it wasn't a good place to talk and as an assassin, she felt someone who was eavesdropping.

"You should get back in the class or else you're going to be late." She said and barely made a goodbye to Dahyun who was going to proceed on her class since they're having a different course.

Dahyun is attending a Music Class while Y/n is going to proceed to English Class.

As she walk slowly without any noise, she thought about an eavesdropping lately but sighing in relief after knowing that they're eavesdropping on the other side and not on their side.

'I'm safe, Oh my....' She thought and rest her back while holding her chest for relief.

No one knows that she's having a best friend here on campus.

It is not safe since Jihyo knows her a lot, especially Y/n is under control of Government Officials for upcoming the Annual Purge.

Even though she's always alone and being cold towards others, she was still known as one of the famous here at the campus because of her presence especially her looks.

Her features especially her dimples that you will see once in the blue moon, her pointed nose, and her posture every time she's walking, it was elegant and feminine.

Everyone is making a gasp as they keep eyeing the latter, screaming as they're looking at the artist that they're fanning for.

Despite her beauty, no one knows on campus that the one they're screaming for is one of the assassins that kills innocent people during the annual purge.

So Y/n is being careful since she's like an artist in the eyes of the students which makes her annoyed, but she's ignoring it all the time.

No fucking care about it.

She only cares about her sister and also about her best friend, who never leaves her side.

Going back to reality, she made her way to the 3 girls who were eavesdropping right now.

She also hears what they're eavesdropping for.

"What the fuck! You're the president, but you have nothing to do with this one?! They claim that I was the one who cheated on the test, but she actually did it! I was the victim!!!! " A voice echoed through hallways and no one heard it except the 3 girls here and also her.

Nothing more, nothing less.

"Hey, calm down, and we're going to take action here, we just need to talk in my office and everything will be alright. " A familiar voice that made Y/n brows furrowed.

'That president is a piece of shit! She's acting good in front of students and really cared about what students had problems.' She thought and gritted as her hand fist into a bomb.

'Such a stupid plastic.' Another thought.

'She can get an award for the best female artist, for real fucking sake.' and another again as she sighs and calm herself.

It reminds her of what happened last night.

But her thoughts were ruined when one of the girls who was eavesdropping spoke in their low voice.

"I felt bad for her..." A soft voice spoke which is coming from Mina who is really concerned about on what she saw.

While the other one nodded which is Momo while Sana kept eyeing the two who were walking away.

As they turn around to fix their posture. Their eyes widen after seeing Y/n in front of them with a cold expression, as usual, deeply looking at them.

"New students who are eavesdropping with someone's businesses is prohibited." Y/n stated with authorization even though she's not an officer of SSG.

"P-prohibited? " Momo said in stuttered, being afraid of Y/n.

But instead of being scared of her presence, Sana was mesmerized by her beauty, which made her gulp and mouth agape.

"Oh heavenly father, you bought us an angel here. " Sana mumbled to herself, but Mina heard it clearly, which made her mentally facepalmed.

'This snake is being flirtatious again' Mina thought and look back to face Y/n who was looking at her right now.

'She's right but- aissh Mina stop it, not helping though...' Mina thought and shrugged it, which made Y/n confused more.

" There's no school rules for eavesdropping. " Mina bravely stated, making Y/n surprised deep inside since almost student here is afraid but still fangirling toward her, but this one showed no fear in her eyes as she talks to Y/n.

"Even though it wasn't on the school rules, you should know how to respect someone's privacy." Y/n protest.

"But it was an accident and make us confused so- " Mina paused when Y/n walk away and ignored her.

"What the fuck?" Momo's response hits confusion, while Sana was surprised by Y/n's action.

And for Mina, it was rude that made her one brow raised and look at the back of the latter as it walks away.

"How could she act that way? She didn't even listen and finish what I want to say and walk away? " Mina said looks like a red penguin right now.

"To be honest, it was rude tsk. " Mina added.

Meanwhile, Y/n whose walk away without finishing the words of the Japanese girl is already late right now, so she has no choice but to leave them.

But she felt worried about the three since they were eavesdropping on someone who's good at acting at all, which is the President of SSG.

They might in trouble once they're caught doing that on someone's business.

....

Sorry for short update, enjoy and don't forget to vote ^-^