Chapter 6

Y/N'S POV

As soon as the school bell rings, I leave the class and head to the rooftop.

I just want to feel the wind on my skin to clear my mind.

I remember the envelope, which caused my blood to boil for a few moments.

I had to go or something bad will happen....

As the wind blows against my skin, I sigh.

"Calm down, Y/n, everything will be alright," I reminded myself, swinging my foot at the edge of the building where I was sitting.

No one sees me here because I'm surrounded by breathtaking nature, which has mesmerized me greatly.

But my moment was ruined when I heard a disturbance behind me.

Who the hell is that?

I sighed as I turned around and approached to find out who it was.

I'm mentally surprised now that I know who she is.

"You?" I murmured as she looked down, her cheeks flushed.

MINA'S POV

It's lunchtime, and I'm sitting in the cafeteria with my friends.

They appear to be in a good mood, which makes me glad.

Sana was the one who volunteered to order for us, and it was her treat that surprised me.

As she returned to us, she brought the food that we were going to eat.

"Thank you for the food," Momo said, putting her hands together as she bowed and munched on her food.

"Thank you for treating us..." I replied quietly as I began to eat.

"Yah Mitang, I heard she's your classmate, huh?" Sana begins the topic, widening my eyes.

So there's a chance that she is familiar with the sweet moments Ms. Lee's describing?

"To whom?" I inquire, my face innocently focused on my food.

"Come on Mitang, I knew it already, I didn't expect you two to do that," she teased as she smirked at me.

Oh my goodness.

What should I expect? She's quite well-known on this campus.

"We just made eye contact, what are you thinking?" I objected, rolling my eyes.

This snake is once again thinking weird thoughts.

"I didn't say anything, why are you saying that? Don't tell me- " Sana's sentence was cut off when I shoved the sandwich in her mouth.

"See you all later." I replied as I hastily exited the café, all eyes on me.

I despised getting attention due to rumors.

"They're right; she's also attractive. "

"If they become a real couple, I'm going to start an actual fan site! For real!"

But it's not going to happen.

My foot leads me here at the rooftop as I go, which I didn't mind.

I wanted to feel the breeze for refreshment, but I was interrupted by a voice.

"Calm down, Y/n, everything will be alright," she told herself as she sat on the edge of the building.

Seriously? Until here?