Chapter 4

Y/N'S POV

As the school bell rings, I immediately leave the room like a flash and go to my locker room to fix my stuffs.

We're going to meet at the roof top like what I said to her a while ago. We need to talk about her confusion, again.

I was about to close my locker when I've notice a letter. I mean there's a lot of letters and envelope here came from my former students but this one is different and caught my attention.

An envelope with a split of blood? Wtf is this?

I immediately hide it before anyone notice what's I'm holding on.

I know who did this and right now, I know she's looking at me. I felt it.

And it was no other than the president who's at the back of me right now.

That fast huh?

"Well, well, well, I hope you read it very well...." She whispered to my ears as she passed by on my side.

Well, well your face.

"Ms. Y/n.." She said and turn around as she smirk and turn around again to normalize her walk.

As she lost in my sight, I've immediately got my phone and text Dahyun.

To Dahyun : I'm sorry, let's meet at Starbucks. I'll be waiting.

To Dahyun : Be careful.

After sending those message, I fix myself and elegantly run to the nearest Starbucks here in campus where we used to go Dahyun before.

MINA'S POV

I can't forget about her.

She's almost perfect to my eyes even though she has an aura of coldness, but she was a rude.

We aren't starting the class yet but someone's welcoming us on that way.

What a nice day.

"Omg! I can't believe this! We met an angel— " I cut Sana off when-

"Angel your ass." I said with annoyance in my voice and quickly laid on bed.

"Yah. Don't call her that, it was our fault too." Sana responds.

I sighed, rolled my eyes, and pouted, "So you're on her side now, huh? You're opposed because you like her?"

"No! I'm just stating the fact." Sana said and came over to sit next to me.

"But she wasn't listening to my explanation, what do you expect me to do? Praise her because of her features? No way!" I defended.

"You're overacting, again. The fudge Mitang." Momo said and munch her jokbal.

Whenever she goes, jokbal is always on her side no matter what.

Y/N'S POV

I'm here in Starbucks, I told Dahyun what happened last night since she was really curious, and I trust her a lot.

"Now that you know what happened, aren't you terrified of me? I'm an assassin, I'm a killer—" She interrupted me and touched my lips with her finger.

"I don't care about your identity, you're still my best friend, I love you no matter what." She added with her sincere smile that made me flush.

"But it's risky; what if they find out about us, about our friendship?" I say with genuine concern.

"Yah. I know you're going to protect me even though you're under with those shits, you have a good heart but no choice since your parents has still a credit from them." Dahyun stated as she sip on her coffee.

I sigh and look outside.

I'm still thankful that the government make it annual and not every day. No one will be alive if they do that.

I let myself be with Dahyun until she reach her house and bid our goodbyes.

This is for her safety, by the way.

As I reach my house, I open the door using my key since Irene isn't here, she's studying or maybe on her part-time job.

I drink a glass of water before going to my room and do all my routine as I remember the shit envelope that I saw on my locker.

I get it on my bag and sigh as I stared and notice the official logo of government, which is a gold sticker in the centre.

I open it carefully and get the letter inside, reading it carefully.

You are required to attend the special meeting at this ***** hidden location at 11pm as under of the government officials. Avoid being late to avoid penalties.

See you tomorrow, Ms. Bae.

I groaned after reading it and crash it into pieces.

I disagree with this; I should need to do something, but what? How?

I don't know any more. Just because I caught them at night doesn't mean I had to hurt them.

I laid on my bed as a tear escape from my eyes, forgetting to wait for Irene, who invited me to eat dinner together with her.

THIRD PERSON POV

Irene arrives at their home from her part-time work knowing that her sister is there and proceeds straight upstairs to Y/n's room.

Before unlocking the door, she knocks three times.

Irene said, "She didn't lock it again? This kid aissh.." and entered.

She turns to gaze at her sister, who is in an uncomfortable position but is sleeping happily.

She adjusts the position, covers herself with a blanket, combs a few hairs, and kisses Y/n on the forehead.

She said softly as she turned off the lights and left the room, "Goodnight Y/n, sweet dreams."

•••

Sorry for short update and for waiting. Get well Jeongyeon Unni :(