Day one

Y/n's POV

"(Y/n)" my dad said while eating at the dinner table.

"Yea father" I asked. "You will be attending school with you're cousin Kyoya from now on" he said picking up his food.

"But why can't I st-" I got cut off by him razing his voice and saying "do you understand (y/n)".

"Yes sir" I said quietly. I finished my dinner and went upstairs.

Time skip :/ next morning

I woke up by the maid coming in and putting my uniform down. "Here's you're uniform miss" "you don't have to call me miss you can call me (y/n) ok?" I told her in a sleepy voice.

^ ur room btw

^ ur room btw

I looked on the chair where she left my uniform and it was yellow 'wait I thought I was blue?' I said getting up.

I picked it up and it was the females uniform 'great' I said sarcastically.

I slipped it on and brushed my hair then went down stairs to meet father again.

"Hello father" I said to him having a seat "good morning (y/n) I see you have the uniform on do you like it?" He asked.

"Yea but-" "but what?" He said cutting me off.

"I really don't like dresses like these" I told him

"You're going to have to deal with it, you are a lady and that is lady attire"

"Y-yes father" I said to him with my head down.

After eating I got I'm the car and went to the new school.

'Why does my father have to be so strict, well his is a ootori'
Time skippppppp at the school

I stepped out the limbo and stared at the big school.I got handed my schedule and went to my first class. I walked into the class and see that there was only one spot left.

Next to a dude with brown hair. I sat next to him and gave him a little smile.

'He kinda reminds me of haruhi' I said with a little laugh.

Time skip

I went to the 3rd building the end of the northern hallway and the top floor of the south wing.

I opened the door and saw a blonde haired dude and 2 twins. Also the same dude in my first class.

"Welcome to the host club" they all said together.

I had a plain face on and they stared at me for a minute then the blonde said "what are you not impressed?" 

"No not really" I told him. He then cried in a corner.

"Great now you made the boss cry" said one of the orange haired twin said.

"(Y/n) you finally made it" I looked over and saw kyoya said.

"Kyoyaaaaa" I said running over to him then tripping over my dress.

Both twins laughed and pointed at me. "Hey kyoya do you have anything else I could wear?" I asked

"I mean I can give you one of the men's uniforms if you wish" he said to me not even helping me up.

"Sure that will do for now" I said him getting up.

"Haruhi go fetch a boys uniform" he said to the brown head man.

'Wait did I hear that right!?'

I turned to her and said "haruhi fujioka?" I questioned.

She turned to me and said "yes" "do you not remember it's me (y/n)!" I told her walking over to her.

"Wait really how did you get here" she said me excitedly.

"Well my dad made me go here I didn't think I'd see you here" I said hugging her.

"It's been to long" she said hugging me back.

"Haruhiiii" my cousin said "oh yes I'll be right back" she said with a smile.

——\
:))))

Word count: 634
Date this was made: November 15

-kid