Starr Park

Disclaimer: All of the Brawlers except OCs that you will hear are NOT made up. They are from a game called Brawl Stars.

"COLETTE!" Yelled her sister. "You're going to be late!" 

"Ugh..." answered Colette.  "I'm up." 

"Colette, you do know that today you are going to Starr Park and not the lousy Arcade where you always go to." 

Authors note: If you guys don't know what Starr Park is, here is a website that the Brawl Stars devs themself created. http://starrpark.biz/ I don't know if the link works, if not, then just type it in google.  Anyway, on with the story.

"But that weird Penguin who works there is a flipping Killer!" Colette replied.

"Don't be silly," she said  "You're going. NOW!"

"Fine." "But If I don't come back, then it's your fault."

***********************************************************************

"He-hello," A glitched voice said "And Wel-Welcome t-to Starr Park."

Suddenly a man with only one hand and a bleeding forehead came out of the shadows and let Colette inside Starr Park. 

"This place looks different," Colette said as they walked around the Park.

"Yeah, we changed a lot," the man replied. "You are going to work for that Pinguin, other known as Mr. P," he said

"Oh no," Colette thought. "not the Penguin."

"I'll go now," the man said. "You'll work at the gift shop." "Isn't Starr Park beautiful?"

"fuck." "Now, this stupid weirdo said that I should work at the gift shop?" What could go worse?" Colette thought, not knowing what was about to come.

***********************************************************************

"What was that noise?"  "was that Mr.P?" "Wait..." "WHAT THE FUCK?" Colette screamed looking at a dead body in front of her. 

"Is that... a kid?!?!?!" Colette thought. "With a Chameleon Hoodie?"  "Has Mr. P gone crazy?"  Hundreds of questions flooded Colette's brain before she blacked out.

"Where am I?" Colette asked. "You're in the Starr Park Hospital where everyone- 

She heard enough. She needed to get out of here before she'd turn crazy. She jumped out of the hospital window and started running. 

"Stop running." a robotic voice came from behind. I am Bartelbee. I could throw drinks at you if I wanted to. 

Colette didn't stop running. She panted, sweat dripping down her forehead. She didn't know why anyone would want to do this. 

"I guess I'll have to just get rid of you," the robot said. after all, it is my job to- bzbbzbzbzbzbzzzzz

The robot started malfunctioning once Colette karate chopped his arm off. 

She kept on running, only to realize that the gates of Starr Park were closed. 

"Colette Akihiro." The man from before said. "You are not allowed to go." 

"Leave," Colette warned. "Or else there will be consequences." 

"Colette, I am afraid to say that you are not allowed to- ARGH! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW," The man said, as Colette stabbed him with her Book. He had a huge wound because of Colette as he yelled: "Bear, Kill him!" 

All of a sudden out of the darkness, a bear came ready to attack.

"I'm warning you." If you come one step closer. Colette said. 

The bear charged at Colette, where she did a backflip and landed on the bears back. She then punched the bear so that he would get knocked unconscious. 

She then landed on the ground swiftly and punched the man in his face.

She then tore the gate open and started running to somewhere safe.

Sorry If this chapter was too short, I was actually aiming for 1000 words but ended up with 604. I hope you guys still enjoyed it, and I'll see you next time. Bye for now.

-Fryingpan1234