Chapter 1

Hi!
p / s: This is my first work, I hope you all support this story even if it is not much. if there is a grammar wrong, please comment or dm yes. support me yes, the sentence is a bit childlish because the creator is under 18 😅 happy reading!

Ms. Evelyn gave a memo on the notice board. Ariana and I read the memo and we were very interested in participating in the campaign. The fee charged is only RM90. Campaign to Urban Forests.

"To anyone who is interested in participating in the campaign, please go to the hall now" Ms. Evelyn told us all.

After the assembly, I and my friend went to the hall for a motivational briefing session. The campaign will be held on December 1

"One more week" Ariana said to me. After the school session, I took notes and packed my belongings in preparation for the campaign.

At 11 pm, I went to the kitchen to drink water and my brother suddenly appeared and told me to sit for a while. Brother Kim said "Roni, is it true that you want to go to that campaign next week?" Then I answered "Yes, that's right" and my brother told me about his experience first and said "We must always be strong in facing strong challenges, even on land or sea" Then Abang Kim told about his experience during the Scout Campaign during primary school.

The next day, I went to school and chatted with Karl. "Karl, join this campaign, if you do not join who wants to be my friend later? We will meet with other schools later!" I said to Karl firmly.
Karl exhaled and said "No way, Roni. Sorry you know it's not my mother did not give permission so I can not join" said Karl then Karl said something "Hey! you can, you can do it! You must get new friends there , can explore "Then I feel satisfied.

On the sixth day of this week, another day to go to the campaign. I am very excited and impatient. I read the note given by Ms. Evelyn.

I am very excited to go to the campaign and sleep early (9pm) for tomorrow.

The rooster crows, the sun has already risen, Mom surprised me at 5 am and told me to pray the dawn prayer and breakfast fried rice and hot tea.

Brother Kim sent me to school at exactly 6:20 in the morning. Usually I go to school at 7:10 in the morning 😅. Ms. Evelyn along with 4 other teachers briefed us. The number who participated in the campaign was 40 people. The bus will arrive at 7:20 am.

The teacher advised "We must be prepared to face the challenge, remember to think of the challenge as a game". After 2 buses arrive
at exactly 7:20, we boarded the bus comfortably.

And we are ready to go to the camp and will do a very challenging activity. Upon arrival, we will do the usual activities and listen to the motivation by the camp manager.