Chapter 4

After they went through the first door and the second door, they found there were 3 doors there they found the door could go somewhere else, only one door they would go to the fourth door.

"We must get out of this world of doors". Margarita will do anything to get a gem diamond called Magical Secret Diamond, the diamond accidentally into their hands.

After that, they discussed to guess the right door. For 1 hour to guess the door. Then, they opened the second door and they teleported to another place.

"Oh! This is danger! We have gone astray because we opened the door wrong". Then, a magician named Az appeared. He had instructed to leave the place.

Later, we rested in a hut in the aboriginal village. After that, they saw us outsiders enter their area and they arrested us and took us to the village head.

"Who are you? And why did you come here !?". Then the village headman's stick fell. We got the stick and the village head thanked us.

"Untie that bond". The village chief said to his people. The village head gave us a drink and listened to music there.

The next day, we wanted to go home but the village head said "You four must sit here". Then we said "Sorry, we have to go back to our place of origin". They begged to get out of that strange place.

Then, we found out something happened.

To be continued...