Chapter 16

Morana has been sleeping in Nathanielano's room for the past week. Not that there was much sleeping. She was laying on the bed in only her underwater and one of Nathanielano's shirts when Miquel came in.

"Why haven't you told him." "Because I don't want a bullet in my head." He gave her a sideways look. "Nathanielano send me to supervise you when you check your emails and shit because as he said and I quote just because I am fucking her does not mean I trust her."

"Oh, baby, he should know the feeling is mutual. And the thing is if I want t I could kill him while we are fucking. Yes, I need to check my emails to see if Azrael hasn't reached out to me yet. Oh, and I know you have been trying to locate my son. You won't. The address you have is the failsafe I had set in place. "

"You can never be too sure. You could have made a mistake." He handed her the MacBook and watched her sign in. "I didn't make a mistake I made sure of it." She opened her encrypted email. "Shit." "What?" "Azrael contacted me four days ago." "What are you going to do will he suspect something?"

"I don't know let me listen to the message." She clicked on it and a black screen appeared. A voice of a disembodied voice spoke. "Morana, business looks good. I will meet you in the city where angels lie at the place where the mystic goddess's heart is hidden, when the clock strikes 4 times but 5 bells are heard, on the second."

She looked at Miquel "That is in two days." He nodded. "Where?" "Los Angeles, his private hotel Cuore di Diamanti." "At what time?" "Eight in the evening." "I'll inform Nathanielano. Now tell Azrael you will meet him there and make sure he doesn't suspect anything." She clicked a link and spoke. "All is good, see you then." She signed out and Miquel came and took the MacBook.

About an hour later Nathanielano came into the room. "Miquel informed me of the deadline and Azrael. I have some business I need to take care of. You will stay here. I don't want someone else to try and kill you again. When I return, we will fly to America."

She rolled her eyes at him. "You don't think I can't handle myself? And why are flying there earlier?" "I know you can handle yourself I just don't want to have a war on my hands because of you and to make sure that everything is going according to plan." She shrugged. "Makes sense." "Behave." He told her before he and his men got in the car and left.

He and one of his business associates talked about business and products. "I have only heard great things about you. If you don't mind, I would like to see and test the product now." Nathanielano lifted his hand and a woman brought in the products on a silver platter. She placed it in front of the man.

"Behold the kiss of death. We have it in liquid, powder, and pill form." The man nodded and tested the product. "I'm impressed Mr Agostini, my men and I are definitely interested." The man gave a nod and one of his associates brought in a case and gave it to the man. The man opened it and showed it to Nathanielano. Bianco took the case. He stood up. "Gentlemen." He greeted before he and his men walked out.

He arrived at his house and saw one of his men with a black eye and another one with a broken nose and split lip. "What happened?" "We thought Morana was escaping so we tried to stop her. It turned out she was just outside exercising." One said with disgust. "Where is she now?" "Your room."

He walked into his room. "You are more trouble than I thought." He saw she was asleep on the bed. His eyes caught the bedside table. He picked up an empty prediction drug for pain medicine. "Fucking shit!" He yelled out. "Morana wake up!" He shouted and shook her.

She let out a moan. "Leave me alone." He kept shaking her. "Morana open your eyes." She opened her eyes. "What?" She asked angrily. He picked up the pill container and threw it at her. "You trying to kill yourself, what were you thinking?"