Traitors

Basically a KamiDeku traitor AU, with a twist.

I'm going to be changing Izukus's name in this as well.

(Warnings)
(Manga spoilers)
(Human experimentation)
(Mention of abortion [kinda?])
--

[1] Quirk: Tempest - The user can manipulate the weather within a ten-mile radius of themself.

Downside: Manipulating the weather takes energy from them. Different types of weather takes different amounts of energy.

Overuse: Exhaustion, fatigue, unconsciousness, and temporary paralysis.

Boosted: When boosted by the drug 'Trigger' the user is able to manipulate natural disasters (Earthquakes, tornadoes, ect.) much more easily.

[2] Quirk: Cloud Warp - The user can create a white mist or fog to envelope them. After they are fully covered they can teleport to a location they have been to before.

Downside: This quirk saps both the user's energy and water from their body. They can only teleport up to three people.

Overuse: Exhaustion, fatigue, unconsciousness, and dehydration.

Boosted: When boosted by the drug 'Trigger' the user is able to create more mist allowing them to teleport more people. They also gain the ability to teleport to places they have never been to, but have seen (within reason).
---

̷Ạ̷̶̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̧̡̧̳̠̣̖̭̮̓̔͂̓̽̕͜͠k̷̵̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̨͛̽̎̃̊̌̐͛̀͌̋͆̿á̷̴̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̡͇̭̠͓͚͍̪̲̼̠̩̝̜͆̿̊r̷̸̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̛̟͍̝̮͔͚̬̘͓̯̰̟͕͕̼̗͂̌͋͆̈́͐̓̚ṵ̷̸̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̫̭͔̘̺͊̒̔͐̽̉̈́̔̀͘i̷̴̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̩̳̰̥̥͎̞̘͈̓̇́̈́͆̅̅̑̀̕ͅk̷̵̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̨̭̗̺̺̲͍̞͂̅̕͘͜ȕ̷̸̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̹͓̤̪̈͐̒̑̎̈͝m̷̴̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̡̬̠̄̽̋̓͗͒̋̋͛̂̔͂͘o̷̶̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̲̫̙̰̍̀̾̌͂̓̉͘͜͠  wasn't born. He was created.

His 'father' is a Nomu called Kurogiri, once a real person known as Shirakumo Oboro.

His Mother was a villain, that he doesn't know the name of, who after losing her partner had nothing to live for. She heard about Sensei's need for female DNA and a strong quirk.

Sensei took eggs from his mother and injected Kurogiri's DNA into them, hoping to get some kind of result, before putting them into incubation tubes to germinate.

̷Ạ̷̶̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̧̡̧̳̠̣̖̭̮̓̔͂̓̽̕͜͠k̷̵̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̨͛̽̎̃̊̌̐͛̀͌̋͆̿á̷̴̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̡͇̭̠͓͚͍̪̲̼̠̩̝̜͆̿̊r̷̸̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̛̟͍̝̮͔͚̬̘͓̯̰̟͕͕̼̗͂̌͋͆̈́͐̓̚ṵ̷̸̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̫̭͔̘̺͊̒̔͐̽̉̈́̔̀͘i̷̴̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̩̳̰̥̥͎̞̘͈̓̇́̈́͆̅̅̑̀̕ͅk̷̵̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̨̭̗̺̺̲͍̞͂̅̕͘͜ȕ̷̸̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̹͓̤̪̈͐̒̑̎̈͝m̷̴̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̡̬̠̄̽̋̓͗͒̋̋͛̂̔͂͘o̷̶̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̲̫̙̰̍̀̾̌͂̓̉͘͜͠  wasn't the only one from this experiment, there were others. Ten to be exact.

Seven failed to germinate. Leaving only three others and ̷Ạ̷̶̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̧̡̧̳̠̣̖̭̮̓̔͂̓̽̕͜͠k̷̵̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̨͛̽̎̃̊̌̐͛̀͌̋͆̿á̷̴̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̡͇̭̠͓͚͍̪̲̼̠̩̝̜͆̿̊r̷̸̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̛̟͍̝̮͔͚̬̘͓̯̰̟͕͕̼̗͂̌͋͆̈́͐̓̚ṵ̷̸̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̫̭͔̘̺͊̒̔͐̽̉̈́̔̀͘i̷̴̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̩̳̰̥̥͎̞̘͈̓̇́̈́͆̅̅̑̀̕ͅk̷̵̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̨̭̗̺̺̲͍̞͂̅̕͘͜ȕ̷̸̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̹͓̤̪̈͐̒̑̎̈͝m̷̴̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̡̬̠̄̽̋̓͗͒̋̋͛̂̔͂͘o̷̶̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̲̫̙̰̍̀̾̌͂̓̉͘͜͠  himself.

One couldn't handle the conditions of the incubation tube and died. Leaving only three.

One had many deformities and was terminated. Leaving only two.

Akaruikumo and Yamikumo, was what they were named.

The two were inseparable, they were twins. You never saw one without the other.
--

Once their quirks were set to come in it was found that Yamikumo's body couldn't handle his quirk. He became very sickly and weak.

In All for One's eyes he was useless, another failure to be tossed aside.

But not without taking his quirk, leading to the death of Akaruikumo's brother.

Akaruikumo himself was the only survivor of the experiment. And as a "prize" for being the strongest, he got his dead sibling's quirk.

He continued being raised and trained by the L.O.V. He was nothing more than a weapon to them, a means to an end. A more powerful version of his 'Father'. He hated every minute of it. They reminded him every day that he was disposable, that they could make more of him, a better version of him.

He wasn't a person to them, and to the outside world, he didn't exsist.

--

At the age of 12, he escapes.

He's homeless for a while until he gets picked up by a villain. They take him in and treat him like a person, not a replaceable weapon, ut that kindness is short-lived. The villain dies, but leaves everything to Akaruikumo.

After another few years, he gets into UA and recognizes one of the people in his class from his time with the LOV. He doesn't know his name, but he knows that he was another experiment.

The electric blond makes eye contact with him, but doesn't seem to recognize him, not that surprising considering any mention of Akaruikumo was kept under lock and key.

--

Ok so in short Akaruikumo a.k.a. Izuku is an experiment made by the LOV, so is Kaminari, but in a different way.

They meet at UA and at this point I can have 1 of a few things happen:

Akaruikumo and Denki can leave their villainous pasts behind them (Ngl that kinda boring and basic)

Akaruikumo can convince Denki to betray the LOV and join him in villainy instead.

Akaruikumo gets forced back to the LOV, but Denki convinces them to treat him like an actual person.

ill talk more on this later.