two

20

20.45

Chill breeze blew strands of my hair. The sound of sea water flowing below the moon, as the moon reflects itself on the sea.

I stood up from the bench, walking by the sea, still enjoying the view. This feels more like home, unlike my real home, only filled with selfish and greedy people.

Speaking of home, I really have to go back soon. All that practicing exhausted me, and I need sleep.

I have a perfomance at a wedding tommorow. A couple is having a wedding reception at a skating rink, the bride is a retired figure skater. And a friend of my mom. So of course, the hire me.

I don't hate ice skating. I don't like it as much either. It used to be the most beautiful feeling ever, just gliding on ice. Doing those jumps used to be an achievement I worked hard for. But now it's just a show off materials for my parents. They only used me to show off to their friends, and for money of course.

After that skating doesn't feel the same anymore. I feel pressured. Those jumps? I only do those to not feel like a failure.

Basically, I just lost my love from something im once passionate about. And it hurts, like alot. Falling out of love with someone hurts already, but falling out of love with something you once passionate about its like, falling out of love with yourself. Now I don't know what to do in life.

Should I continue doing what my parents want, or be free? Even if I'm free, what am I supposed to do?

Alot thoughts circling my mind. Trying to clear my mind, I think of something I love doing. Not really much. I've been spending my entire childhood on a skating rink.

Sigh...

I finally cleared my mind and just sat down on the sand, looking up at the sky. The stars are bright tonight. The wedding took place on an island, quite far from the city. There not much light pollution here. It's really relaxing.

I slowly get up, walking back to the lodging we're staying on.

As I walked, not really paying attention on the street, someone suddenly crashed me.

"Ow.."

I quickly get up and looked at the girl who crashed me.

"Uhh, are you okay?" I helped her get up and pick up her stuff that feel from the box she carried.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm sorry but I have to go asap. And again I'm really sorry and thank you"

She then rushed and left me there kinda confused. I just continued walking while thinking what could possibly be on that box. A bunch of papers. Seems like a plan for a house or something? I should probably mind my own business.