-note-

(will delete soon)

I'm not going to post a chapter in a few days because I still have lots assignments to do and I will have my finals on Wednesday.

(Kinda questioning belift on why the time when i-land first aired was on my finals, enhypen was formed right before my mids, and then they debuted on my finals again like, belift, alot of the fans are students)

Time flies by so fast. We're a few hours away from d-day, don't forget to stream the best you can to make them proud. We all know how much work they put into their debut. Also, don't put too much pressure on streaming. This is a debut, it only happens once. Enjoy their debut the best we can!

Also, while being the proud citizen of the procrastiNATION, I decided to set my assignments aside and rewatch i-land. And now, I'm crying so hard while reading tweets showing their journey. This journey is a rollercoaster ride. And I'm glad to be a part of it.

I-land kinda changed my life, in a good way. I used to not really know what to do in life. I don't really know what passion is. Now, I know what path I'm going to take.

I-land also thought me alot about the importance of hard work and friendship. I don't really have lots of friends since making friends sounds draining. But I'm trying to be more understanding to the friends I have. And I'm getting along quite well these days with my brother. Partly because he just got a cat and he's quite busy so I take care of her mostly. Also her name is K and I just wanted to cry more now.

But anyways, i-land inspired me. And seeing Enhypen finally debuting is making me really happy. They deserve success. And we, as engenes are the ones who's going to make them successful. Let's make this debut memorable.

Enhypen 'Given-Taken' Official MV